Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!

5 posters

Go down

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?! Empty GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!

Post  Miku Hatsune Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Miku looked around at the scenery that was put around her. There were so many pretty trees, and squirrels and little snakes on the floor... this was so fun! Miku felt as if she was on an adventure! She was going to travel deep into the heart of the forest and fight man-eating willows! "Heehee! Ah, now I wonder how I ended up here.."

She didn't exactly remember how she got to the forest actually. She was just taking a little walk. Of course, her presence in the public didn't exactly go unnoticed, and she was eventually forced to try and escape her fans. Well that, or go into the custody of men that had the same look her Nii-chan got when he thought about his star nipples. As nice as being around people that reminded her of her brother sounded, she had this nagging feeling that she should probably start going for 'hard to get'.

Now she was here. In a forest. With man-eating willows. (supposedly) Miku shook her head and stood more determined than before. "Now is not the time for thinking! I have to find those man-eating willows before they hurt someone! Good thing I found this forest~" And off she went.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?! Empty Re: GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 pm

"Everyone's in such a hype..." Gakupo muttered and looked at the people around him that seemed to be eager to prove him right. Crowds of people were gathered and gossiping and taking out their cell phones. There were people running to join the crowd and others leaving with searching eyes on their faces.

"What could have happened..?" He stepped close to a small group and listened in.

"-was here, I swear! She walking just over there!"

"Miku? No way! Why didn't you take a picture?!"

"I couldn't! Everyone was trying to get her autograph and chased her away!"

"You included, right?"

"..."

Gakupo blinked. Then he blinked again. Miku tried to walk around in public? That couldn't have gone well. Being as discreet as a purple samurai could, the vocaloid sneaked out of the crowd. He took out his cell and punched in numbers to the vocaloid's main house. She probably made it back safely enough, but she needed to know how much of a disturbance she caused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Kaito walked by all the people with cellphone and all their cameras. "YES, THAT'S RIGHT!" he shouted loud and clear, making everyone turn to him. "I AM KAITO! The one and only" he cooed, only to be ignored by everyone and having them turn their backs to him, making him hung his head in displease.

He looked over and saw an old friend. "Oh hey! Gakupo!" he skipped over to him. "What's with all the commotion?" he said, looking back at all the people that missed out on being HIS fans.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 am

The forest was warm, inviting, and full of life. But it was also a lie. Behind every corner, under every root, an enemy lay in waiting. Most likely it was the root that was the enemy. It was just staring at her. Waiting. But that root was going on a fast, because Vocaloid Hatsune Miku was too smart for the root.

She edged to the root slowly, watching its every move. But she let her guard down and looked around to see if the root had backup. That's when it attacked. The tree sent out it's deadly leaf blades at her, eager to cut her up into little pieces with their sharp edges. The brave warrior girl masterfully dodged the blade with her arms flapping so as to push the blade off course with the power of wind. She then gracefully landed on the cushion of her bottom, out of reach from the leaf blade.

The brave warrior girl may have survived the attack unscathed, but she would not stand for this attack. How dare that root, no tree, attack her?! Chest swelling with indignation, Miku swung with all her might at the trunk of her attacker, focusing all of her energy into the power of her fist. Seconds later, she was rewarded with a satisfactory crack. And a very hurt hand.

The pain passed quickly though, and as she looked upon the evil blood-sucking willow, she was very happy to see that it would suck blood no more. The protective outside bark was cracked open and the life blood of the tree itself bled into the wound. Miku just knew some of the blood did not always use to belong to the tree.

The damage of the wounded only went the length that her fist made, but that was ok. It would kill no more.

WARNING: NO TREES WERE INJURED IN THE MAKING OF THIS RP REPLY.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"No answer. How strange." Gakupo put away his phone. He started to make his way to the house when he the strangest thing happened. His friend and fellow vocaloid Kaito appeared. Not only did he appear in the middle of the throng of fans, but he called attention to himself and got shunned. Gakupo had realized he was in a slump, but this was bad. Not wanting to be caught pitying his friend, Gakupo turned his shoulder to him.

He ended up being called by Kaito not 5 seconds later though, so he supposed it wasn't as much of a deal as he once thought. He followed the gaze to the crowd and relayed what he learned from eavesdropping. "It seems Miku's been through here, and ran away or some such. She's probably back at the house by now." He shrugged his shoulders. "She's really caused a lot of trouble this time, hasn't she?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am

"Well, what ever it is, I feel like my "Nii-san" senses TINGLING... I think Miku-chan is in the forest, worst of all, I think she might be in danger!" He started to flap his arms like he was a flustered bird. "On on Gakupo! This might also be an adventure!" He took Gakupos arm, linked it with his and dragged the purple haired idol into the forest.

When they first got into the forest, it was pretty, but he never got to shake off the feeling that something bad was going to happen. But he just strutted along with Gakupo; arm in arm. "This place is cool~" He said, but then his face went all serious when a root shot up from an inch from his face, he backed up, pulling Gakupo with him.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"Your what senses?" Too late.

Gakupo felt a familiar tug on his arm, and once he looked up to his old friend's wild eyes, he knew he had to change tactics. As he was being dragged towards the forest's edge, he felt his adrenaline pump up, and his determination soar. There was only one thought running through his head as he ran with Kaito. "It's time to save Miku!

Now they have reached the forest. Gakupo had to agree with his friend on this one. The forest was pretty nice. There were pretty chirping noises, and forest animals scurrying about, and green everywhere. He heard Kaito talk, and was about to agree when, his voice suddenly stopped. Like in alarm. So Gakupo looked in his direction.

He had let his guard down. A root had just attacked his friend! Gakupo reacted instantly. He pulled out Miburi, his samurai sword, and sliced the root where it stood. ..Or was rooted. "Don't worry Kaito, they won't get the best of us! Come on, we have to hurry!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Kaito blinked at Gakupo "WOA! MAN! that was so cool! And yeah! Lets go! If Miku-chan was here she MUST BE IN DANGER! I KNEW MY NIISAN SENSES WERE TINGLING!" Kaito shot up dramatically and charged in head first then hide behind a tree after hearing some sounds coming from the forest. He motioned Gakupo "I think there is a leader... One that would control them all.." He pointed at the other roots moving around in the forest.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Teto watched from the shadows as Miku successfully defeated the willow, she smirked. "Just as I suspected from the great Miku Hatsune." she murmured. "And now is the time to make an amazing, heart stopping appearance. Yes, I Teto Kasane will join in on this adventure. And when I do join and help Miku destroy these evil trees and safely get her out of these woods they will have to name me an honorary Vocaloid." she ranted off excitedly. "My plan is perfect!" she said with glee.

However there was one problem with Teto's plan.....she was just as lost if not more lost than the girl she was determined to navigate out.

With a dramatic jump Teto lept to the branches of the defeated willow. Her hands on her hips, "Never fear, none other than the infamous Teto Kasane is here!" with this she did a flip and landed on the ground in a dramatic pose. "I am here to lead you out of these killer woo-" unfortunately her dramatic speech was cut short by a rouge root yanking on her belt pulling her back and causing her to fall on her face in a perfect face plant.
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

What a surprise! Almost immediately after defeating the evil tree, Teto appeared on it's branches, and joined her team! This was an incredible development! Could it be that every time she defeated one of the evil trees, an ally would join her cause? Yes, yes that must be it, there was no doubt in her mind! After all, she was the great warrior girl, Hatsune Miku, there was no way she was mistaken!

"Teto-chan! You've come to join my cause! I was simply walking in here to escape Bigbro-faced-fans, but I discovered a forest full of man-eating trees! That's why I'VE made it my sole goal, to rid the innocent people of our city of these monster-trees. These trees are very dangerous, but I think if I travel deep enough, I can- oh wait, Teto, you've got a little root thing attached to your belt, you might want to get that checked out."
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Teto quickly stood up and brushed herself off, trying to look as dignified as possible. Noticing the evil root she swiftly stomped on it making it release her belt. With the root promptly smashed she turned to Miku again. "Yes, Miku-chan I completely agree with your plan. The further we go in I'm sure we will find the cause of these man-eating trees! Now, let us move onward!" She spun around on one foot and began to march back in the direction she came. Noticing this she spun back around, and marched off in the other direction. "I was only kidding, I'm positive the center of the forest is in this direction." she laughed off in mock confidence. Yes! My plan is working! Miku has allowed me to join as her ally!
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Thu May 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Kaito blinks a few times, this can't be! Gakupo is gone! this is odd, very odd. You don't even know what's going on anymore, you just know that you have to get to some safe place! Now.. If you can just hide from the OH GOD NO THE TREES ARE ATTACKING YOU AGAIN! KAITO RUN THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOU TO THINK RUN! [sorry this seems REALLY short...]
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?! Empty I don't even...

Post  Taito Sat May 26, 2012 12:56 pm

It was no secret that Kaito was as useful as a knife without a blade, but even someone of his aptitude couldn't have possibly missed that. Did that little tumble he had cripple the already condensed flow of aerated blood to his brain? There was no telling with Kaito, but he wouldn't put it pass him. Or anyone else in the group really. They were all off in their own little world of man eating trees and evil roots. Tch, and they called him crazy. Which of course he wasn't. After all, he had been sitting in a tree watching them all this entire time. Who else would go through such great lengths to make sure they were safe? No one! He and he alone had to protect them, it's what Master would've wanted..
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Sat May 26, 2012 6:56 pm

It's so great that Miku had someone to guide her in the forest. She would've gotten so lost all by herself. "So the thickest part of the forest is that way huh? I hope we get there soon. The sooner we end this the better!"

So Miku started walking with her new ally, Teto. This idea of defeating trees to gain allies really intrigued her. I wonder if there any special rules to which tree you have to attack... The last one was pretty big. Do I have to fight an even bigger one to get another ally? If the cause in the thicket of the forest is really tough, we may need another member to help us.

That was when it hit her. A great oak tree moaned as the wind ruffled through it's leaves. Its branches whipped the air and slashed at everything nearby. "Ow! That hurt! We can't let this stand! Get ready Teto-chan! This one is going to be tough!" Miku, the warrior girl stood her ground against the Great Oak, while the strong wind fiercely blew her hair behind her.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

You walk into a forest of nothing but loud, obnoxious sounds that are doing nothing but cracking your head open. You, Luke Megurine will go there to stop all this bi-- OH FUCK NO. What is this? This is nothing but moving trees? What are they? Shia Labeouf? I mean, you were just walking in the woods, you are alone and your phone IS dead. But our of the corner of your eye you see h-- Oh, it's the Diva "Miku! What is with screams? I believe they sound like a crying older man, that or it can be Kaito, you never know with that big cuddly man his voice.. I swear when he screams..." You cross your arms and stand there being all sexy like, because that's how you roll.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Teto got ready for the tree to attack, her eyes fierce. "We'll beat this thing easy." she said in a confident tone.
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

"Alright, here we go!" It was time to fight. Miku decided to make a quick check of her fighting capabilities. Twin tail strength: 100% Punch power: 70% Maybe hitting that tree head-on wasn't such a good idea after all.... Leek weapon: Non-existant Oops! Miku forgot that she left her leeks at home! Either that or she ate it while she was walking around the town. She forgets which it is. Kick power: 100% At least that still works fine. Speed: 80% Hey, she was starting to get tired! Fighting all these trees on your own can really do a number on someone.

Ok, everything's good! So Miku ran straight for her opponent. She hit, she dodged, and she tried to avoid doing another full-force punch like last time. Unfortunately, it was becoming really obvious that this tree was stronger than the last one really fast. It'll be.. alright. I still have Teto-chan here with me! We can do it toget- Huh? Who's that?

She thought she heard a familiar voice. It was Luke! Is he a new ally? But that doesn't add up. She hadn't defeated the tree yet... Maybe you only had to begin battle with a tree to gain an ally. Miku had to think on this one. Unfortunately for her partner, that meant leaving all the fighting to her while Miku was lost in thought.

This was such a strange situation that she didn't know what to think of it! She was sure that Teto only showed up after she beat the tree! Maybe-WHAM. The tree was not going to let her stand and ponder like an idiot in the middle of battle. "Ooooowww..." The branch just hit her in the face! What was with that?! Alright, that's it! She had made a decision. She would simply ask him.

"Alright, Luke-kun which is it?! Are you an ally or an enemy? If you're an ally, then cut it out with the sexy poses! You can do that AFTER we've destroyed the enemy. Oh, but if you're an enemy, then I'm going to have to beat you up too." She hoped that he'd tell her already. She wasn't sure if Teto-chan was able to handle the tree on her own.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Teto was doing her best with the tree while Miku was lost in thought. Ok, this isn't working, I need to power up some how. she thought as she dodged a swing from the tree. She quickly checked her stats to see where they were at. Hmmm, I didn't want to use this quite yet but at this rate I have no choice. Jumping a few feet from the tree she took out a bottle of vegetable juice from her pocket. "Now it's time to get serious!" she said, taking a drink from the bottle.

Teto jumped into the air as the juice took effect. "Chimera powers...GO!" she yelled. There was a pop of pink smoke and Teto landed in a pose reminiscent of Sailor Moon, devil wings sprouting from her back. "That's more like it!" she said with a smirk.
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?! Empty This is stupid.

Post  Taito Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Zoning out in the middle of.. wherever the hell you were wasn't the best idea. Especially since you were high up in a tree and surrounded by idiots. Idiots with a disturbing about of strength.. Okay, just the females and you. Seriously, what the hell. Were they descendants from a secret Amazonian tribe or something? You should probably look into that later.

Then again, you don't particularly give a flying fuck. You had much more important things to worry about anyways. Such as Miku charging at the tree you're currently residing on. Oh and let's not forget Teto over thither powering up with what looked like a hyper beam. Seriously. What the fuck.

You decide to move to a different tree before a stupid and over-dramatic scenario in which a (near) fatal accident occurs where you and/or one of your "friends" get injured and/or die. Not like that could happen in this section in the forum, but whatever.
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm

You shrug "I'm with you on this whole beating the trees thing, I don't think I alone can kill all these beasts" You smirk and look over at the tree and super kick it, a "HP -30" came out of the tree. "..30 out of what?" You sweat drop and look over to Miku, in a way trying to mentally ask her questions about how this all happened.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Okay, so Kaito's 'big brother' sense are going all over the place. Others have to be here, maybe he could meet up with them? Join up and take down these things.. What ever they are. You just need some time and space away from these root monster things. They are so deadly you forgot why you are here in the first place. But now, you can feeling your siblings about and you have this pride thing to go and find a way to them. Right, that's the best way to go around it.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum