Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The terror of samurai world [Miku, Luka, and Gakupo]

Go down

The terror of samurai world [Miku, Luka, and Gakupo] Empty The terror of samurai world [Miku, Luka, and Gakupo]

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm

As a vocaloid, Miku's had a pretty diverse life. She's lived as 0s and 1s. She's been created as a cute girl, sometimes a sexy girl... She's even gotten a 3-D form. That's not to say that everyone else is boring and not unique. They're just not as unique as she is.

But that's not the point. The point is that because of Miku and the other vocaloid's life-styles, they've gotten themselves in a very difficult situation. A situation that involves, death, treachery, and samurai. And it's a situation that they may not get out of unscathed.

Before we go into specifics, let's figure out how exactly this mess started.

"I'm so.. so... BORED! Luka-chan!" It was a regular day at the vocaloid house. At least, it was for most people. For Miku Hatsune, Ace Vocaloid, it was a horrible day. Today she had no work. And when there was no work, there was only one option for her to do. She had to whine at her master to let her sing more until he eventually gave in.

Unfortunately for her, Master was gone on vacation for a week. And he took practically every OTHER vocaloid but her with him. He even took Kiyoteru with him. Her main source of entertainment ever since Gumi left on a concert tour. The only vocaloids left were Luka and Gakupo. Most likely they'd be asked to go work on a song as a duet and she'd be left all alone on her own. That just couldn't happen. She'd sooner let herself get caught by the perverted section of her fanbase than be left by herself for a week.

And this led to the current situation. Seeing as though Luka and Gakupo were the most likely ones to get work, Miku just had to convince them to let her sing with them. Seeing as though whining gave out the preferable outcome the most, that's what she resorted to. She sat in a chair opposite her victim at the table whilst leaning against said table with her arms laid out in front of her. Almost as if she was trying to reach the pink haired vocaloid.

"Luka, please please take me with you when you get a job offer! I can't just sit here by myself!! I'll die of boredom!"

Ok, so since it was discussed, so it shall be. Mostly because I just couldn't think of anything else to roleplay with you two, and I didn't feel like sitting here and doing nothing while waiting. Now I know what you're thinking... Miku your crack plot needs to go with all the OTHER crack roleplays. What the ---- is wrong with you? Well rude person, when you think about it, being stuck in the middle of a horrible samurai war where you may or may not be seperated from your friends seems like a pretty serious plot. Plus having this originally-a-crack-plot in the serious roleplay section makes me giggle.

The idea here is that when a vocaloid sings a song, they get... inputted I suppose you could say, into the story of the song they're singing. This idea usually works for me, since a lot of songs they sing have background stories to them. So with this idea in mind let us roleplay!
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down