Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A happy birthday game

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A happy birthday game Empty A happy birthday game

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm

[This, is for my lovely Miku~ Happy birthday~ <3333]

The light was slowly seeping into the blue mixed room. As the sun, being the sun, it had the best of aim and it hit right on a blue haired mans eyes. "... hmmmm" The blue man, looks up at the ceiling, and then at the wall, where a conveniently placed calendar was there, with a big, bright red circle was placed. 'BIRTHDAY' The blue haired man jumped from his bad in a ninja like way and RAN. FUCKING RAN all the way to the door opening it to run to the other side of the house to find the gog damn kitchen "CAKE. CAKE. ICE CREAM. LEAK STUFF. GOG SHE'LL BE MAD IF I DON'T HURRRYYYYY--" He falls.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty Re: A happy birthday game

Post  Miku Hatsune Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am

The time was nine o' clock. It was on a day every Vocaloid knew. Whether they wanted to know it or not. It was Miku's birthday. But where was the little star herself? Well asleep of course! Honestly you'd expect her to ruin her sleeping schedule for this?! If she did that, then she wouldn't have enough energy to party until midnight exactly! What a horrific idea!

Needless to say she wouldn't be up until one in the afterno- whoops just kidding. She woke up. "Mmmmmmh~ Good morning all~" With a stretch she pulled herself off her bed. "Heheh. I know what today is~" Suddenly the girl appearified in her usual outfit and stormed out of her room. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! YES!" Having exclaimed that obvious statement, she decided to run and join the party that's clearly waiting for her downstairs. "WHOOOOOOaaaAAAAAAHIOEAJNFIEHJAFIO" She tripped.

If the scream didn't wake up any sleeping vocaloids, then the tumbling paperwork/ desk probably did. Hatsune Miku was currently literally buried under paperwork and her desk, which is probably her fault for running at it at full speed. "...I forgot I had to move my paperwork.." Well, darn.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 am

There was a sound. It sounded like a dying ferret on a bad day. "Well.. That was odd.. BUT TIME FOR THE STUFF!I HAVE TO GET PEOPLE UP! I HAVE TO DANCE! SING! BAKE! AND CLEAN!" Kaito jumped back up and ran to the kitchen and began the preparations for the cake he's been dying to make. "This needs to be ready by the time is right..." He looked over at the time. '9:10' Okay. Perfect.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty Late post is late

Post  Taito Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 pm

What was that racket? Were there acrobats juggling chainsaws and dynamite in their house again? Oh.. it was just Nii-san cooking. Again. What the hell was he doing aways? Cooking at this hour. He should be doing more important things.. Like lying in bed. With me spooning cuddling him from behind. The nerve of him.. Rude Nii-san, rude.

Speaking of rude, that turquoise diva just nose dived off of the stairs again. Really. He wasn't doing anything weird or creepy important in his room like sending death threats complaints to a certain corporation for not making him an official Vocaloid or posting stalkerish inspirational comments on Master's blog. Really, what did little miss diva have to do that's so important anyways? It's not like it's her birthday or anythi-- Oh.

Time to go help the diva pull her teeth out of the floorboards.

Last edited by Taito on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Taking the now weird green flour and the water to be put in the bowel was no easy task. He had to make it just right, the right color and everything so it was perfect for the "little diva princess" for today. Kaito started to mix the two now extremely foul looking substances in the bowel till it was all nice and "mixed". He then proceeded to get some sort of leak shaped mold to place it all in. "TIME FORRR!!!! SUPER BUTTON PUSHING POWERS GO!" Kaito then pushed all the buttons like a mad man till he was happy of how everything would turn out. It's all going to be freaking amazing. He'll be the hero... Wait, was that burning? Whops, maybe a little too much button pushing...
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:02 pm

"Owwww.." Why did it hurt so much when it was supposed to be her birthday today?! This was the day to be happy all the time. ..Well, more happy. That's not the point. The point was she was now buried under her paperwork that she never did, and were now giving her papercuts.

"Alright desk, that's it! I'm outta here! You not gonna trap me under you anymore!" The superstar released her energy all at once and- "OOOOOOOWWWWWW." -and bumped her head against the desk. It was starting to occur to her that it would probably be best to get out from under the desk like a normal person.

After a bit of wriggling and prayers that no one had seen her (her panties would've been shown for sure), the diva finally got free. She hadn't even done that much damage either. There was only a little bit of the floor cracked.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Taito Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Cracked was an understatement. The floor was in fact split in two.. or five pieces. It was hard to tell with a desk and all of it's contents sprawled out all over the floor. Not to mention that pool of turquoise hair flowing out from beneath the desk. Hair.

"Tut, tut.. Someone got little too excited this morning, ne Miku-chan?"

He really shouldn't be laughing as much as he was on in the inside. Still, he was Taito and this was hilarious. The explosions in the background weren't much help either.

Last edited by Taito on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

The kitchen now smells like leaky smoke and it's bothering your nose. You need to make it smell better. Oh well, at least the cake came out okay. Just cover it in frosting and it'll look like nothing bad has ever happened in this kitchen today. "now to find a way to have all the food done.. And decorate everything..." Kaito blinks a few times because, damn, all the smell in the kitchen is worse than when Meiko and Gakupo are doing stuff. So you go to the kitchen and spray "ICE CREAM" sent, and while you're at it, spray all over the house, to not make it smell like... House. The house now smells like ice cream and you feel much better about your life. Now Kaito, go and do something about how un birthday the house is.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Sounds, sounds and more sounds, can't this day get any worse? Oh, yes it can. It's a certain Diva's birthday and you have no gift at hand, not even some sort of hand me down that you can get from your closet of things that your sister gave to you such a long time ago. What was her name? Luka, right. Where is she anyways she's been gone for a while... Maybe her stronger obsession with tuna finally caught up with her. But oh well, you look at yourself from the mirror next to your bed. You're looking VERY dashing all in your birthday suit. But it's not your birthday, it's the teal like divas birthday. Look to your right, smile, say "You look sexy today Luke~" and get up, stand in front of your mirror in all your glory as a man, you love this, you look so fucking sexy. But stop admiring yourself, you have to get a present, more sounds. How the fuck is making all those noise? Kaito? Teal like Diva birthday girl with more body fat than you?

Both, it's both.

Go get dressed and get a present already before you look like a douche bag. A cool pink bishi douche bag.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Miku was suddenly developing a feeling of paranoia, and she didn't know why. Something to do with body fat... Oh well, she'd been taking care of herself, so she would stop worrying about that. Besides there were more important things to worry about. Like your brother Taito tut-tuting at you from behind for example.

"It's not my fault! Besides the floor's not that badly hurt... Master can probably fix it. Sometime." Having settled the matter, the diva turned her attention to more important matters. "But Taito, aren't more excited about what today is? Look, it even smells nice!" In the midst of talking, Miku had gotten a whiff of the scents coming from the kitchen. Surely that was the smell of all the cake, and cookies, and leeks that everyone had prepared just downstairs! How exciting~

(...Good enough.)

Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty My replies are just terrible.

Post  Taito Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Smells nice. Smells nice. Was she high from staring round-eyed at the others with their technicolor hair and fluorescent-neon apparel of eye-slaying properties. Ugh, his good eye throbbed just thinking about it.

"Kekeke.. Master doesn't have time to fix your mistakes, Miku-chan."

He smiled. What a silly little girl.

"That smell makes me want to cut off my nose and bury it beneath a ossuary of bones and feces."

Last edited by Taito on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed May 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Sniff that stuff KAito, it's good, a nice ice cream like smell was now all over the house. Kaito, you felt so proud of yourself, you are sure to tell EVERYONE that you are the man who did it. No need to thank. Just clap. Yes it was perfect Kaito! Now go do something to be busy. Kaito starts to put all the banners. Teal, teal, some blue, yellow, and so on. Kaito makes the place all nice looking all nice and pretty. Kaito, set the tables, and then make them pretty to. You do this and you smile at your hard work. Go to the kitchen, do something before Miku or someone comes down. "One cup of sugar for the mix~" Kaito sings as he pours all of it into the one little cup of lemon juice. "This is sure to be the most PERFECT drink EVER to be be made!" He said as he mixed the sugar in the now slushy looking drink "OH COOL IT'S A SMOOTHIE NOW" Kaito smiled widely. This was just perfect, everyone will have the most amazing drink in all the world. Now to get some little snacks or something.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 am

(One.. Two..THREE TIME FOR ME TO POST MUAHAH)
You now too so dead sexy that you can't help if people can't keep their hands off you. Good job you SEXY BEAST. Now lets go get stuff for the teal too much body fat around her waist birthday girl diva. What in the fuck is that smell. It's like Miku vomited her leaks and Kaito shat all over with his ice cream like ass. And now the air feels thick, thicker the more you walk down stairs. 'This can't be possible' you think. You look into the kitchen and you see something that looks like it can be a murder crime... Shit man, you need to get the fuck out of here, at least go to the mall or some shit like that. Oh now. A blue beast has seen you. RUN BITCH. RUUUN. You do that exactly. But wait, that blue beast is just big cuddly Kaito. One of the four people here with almost no body fat, which is amazing considering his diet. You walk up the that blue haired man and pat him on the shoulder. "You bi-- I MEAN Hey there BEST FRIEND, were you the one to make this house smell DELICIOUS? Because it really does.. AND YOU LOOK FABULOUS BY THE WAY~" At least you told one truth... Good job.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm

(So... this took me about a month. I am so sorry. I lose track of time. And things in general.)

"Hey, there's no need to be rude. Besides, I'm sure Master is used to this kind of thing anyway. It'll be fine." Miku took note of the damage in more detail. Personal opinion is that the state of the floor is.... usable. Good enough for her.

But Taito seemed really mean today for some reason. Miku thought that he was being meaner than usual, but confronting him about it seemed kind of scary. Well she won't have to worry about that for too long. Her birthday party waiting downstairs will surely cheer him up! There was just no way in her mind that her party wouldn't make everybody happy. After all, it was a party about her!

"Well, I don't know why you seem do hate that smell so much. That smell means we're all about to have a lot of fun really soon! You'll see. Even you're going to have fun- UGH." Someone was talking about her weight again. She could feel it. That's twice. Now she's getting paranoid. Would it still be ok to eat cake? It would right? Maybe she should go wrap something around her stomach. NO. She's fine. Totally fine. Except now she wants to kill the person talking about her body fat.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty WHY ARE ALL MY REPLIES SO TINY?

Post  Taito Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 am

What.

What did this brat just say.

"Ne, Miku-chan is a homewrecker." Did she honestly believe that their currently MIA Master had the time or patience to fix her mistakes? Ha! What a selfish little girl.

"There's nothing fun about developing irritable bowel syndrome. Hmn..?" Was that..? Oh ho! This party was going to be far more entertaining than he had anticipated. Ah.. he loved the smell of carnage in the morning.

Last edited by Taito on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 am

Kaito, you are now almost done cleaning and getting things set up, just hope that Miku won't come down too early to see everything not even done, but you see this shimmering light AND IT TOUCHED YOU. AH! It's blinds you! Kaito what is this? Oh, it's just Luke! "Hi there Luke! Nice to see you up, and thank you!" you smile and look at him, he looks a bit rushed, you wonder if he has yet to eat. "You look like you need to eat." You smile, you totally don't mean that in a hurtful way saying that he's not as good looking as he would think he is. But oh well, that's his problem, not yours. Look over your shoulder Kaito, you notice that your cake has fallen over.

"Oh...umm, whoops?"
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 pm

you want to hold it in you. You really want to hold it in you. You, Luke Megurine, want to hold it in you, please don't laugh, for fuck sakes don't fucking laugh at that over grown child like mans misfortune. Oh, what's the harm in a little giggle? Or a slight 'hee?' Nothing can become bad from that right? Right? "OH FUCKING GOD THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUSNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OH MY LOVELY FUCKING FUCK THAT WAS PRICELESS I CAN'T BELIEVE-- OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING KAITO MY SIR YOU ARE OH MY GOD." Well, that came out wrong, I mean, he's watching you as you just cry from laughing so much, god you must look like a pussy but it's WORTH IT. "Ahh...haa... Okay.. Sorry about that, you gave me a goo--" You forgot about something... "SHIT! OVER WEIGHT TEAL BELLY FAT DIVA PRINCESS GIFT!"
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

"TCH." The young girl's hand clenched tightly. She was going to respond to Taito, when she heard a disgusting and hateful voice shout out what she hated the most. "That jerk's not even trying to hide it anymore." Luke could just never leave her weight alone. Even though he knew that she took such great measures to ensure the perfect weight, he just had to go and shake her confidence like that. So inexcusable. Now she was dying to go find out her fat percentage, and it was all his fault! The girl would've at least preferred that he keep quiet on her birthday.

Just take a deep breath. It'll be alright. He's not even worth beating to a pulp. ... ... ... Well, maybe just a few punches would be alright. He deserves them, anyway. So into the kitchen she went.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty These just keep getting shorter and shorter..

Post  Taito Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 pm

He didn't even bother to conceal his laugh. Could you blame him? The highlight of his day, no week, was the turquoise princess beating down the fabulouso pink prick. Ahaha! Just thinking about it made his stomach churn gleefully. Hah.. He really needed a hobby. Or a friend. Or.. Master.

Op! There she goes. On her way to cause mass destruction. She resembled some sort of archangel intent on vengeance. A jiggly archangel.

"Ne, ne Miku-chan~ Go for the throat." What? He was being helpful.

Last edited by Taito on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Thu May 31, 2012 8:32 pm

You blink, smile, rub the back of your head and try not to feel sorry for yourself, you know, Luke seems like he's not stable in the least bit at the moment, best to ignore him and get on with your day. Kaito see?! the cake! the cake has fallen and it REALLY can't get u-- oh, wait it can. How is this even possible? You are SURE you didn't use anything funny on that cake unless you used too many of something, or you are now seeing things. Oh Kaito you. But wait, was Luke saying something about gifts? Maybe...

... Why not?

"Oh, Luke, did you just say 'gift'? I could help you with that if you can help me stop that cake from moving." Now smile, that's the ticket. Now you can get him to catch the cake, make it, and you can have time to make the place look like a party. Wonderful! Maybe you won't get killed today by the birthday girl this year!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 pm

(Just going to do this.)
"What? I don't have to go out right now looking like a mess and not at my full 100%? Because that's what I assume you mean that when you said help, I really can't look like I just got out of bed because I know I just did." Great Luke, now you're rambling about nothing. Well, not really nothing, where is your thought go-- Wait that cake is CRAWLING on the floor, do cake have that sort of ability to crawl around? This is the power of magic and even that's not possible with Kaito. He diesn't have some sor--awit, what if he does and it was his plan all al-- " KAITO GET THAT CAK-- FUCK!" You start to kick that monster cake till it's nothing but porno video left overs.
.. Nice Luke, nice.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 am

So there he was. That evil jerk seemed to be kicking something in the kitchen violently. Probably the manifestation of another victim's pride and self-confidence. He was yelling earlier, and now he had the most smug grin on his face. It was if he was proud of himself for kicking around people's pride. Miku just couldn't take it anymore. It was time to take this guy down

Somewhere in the girl's mind, there was a little voice desperately trying to calm down her down. Remember, just a few punches. Not too hard. Just use 20% of your muscle Psh. Yeah right. She was going to beat his flamboyant butt until he uninstalled. Maybe then, he'd be re-installed with more respect. If not, well it'd suck to be him.

There was no need to bother with theatrics, Miku just ran right up to him and punched him in the stomach. She followed that up with a bash against the stove. She was going to use her finishing move, but she felt like she was forgetting something...

"Ne, ne Miku-chan~ Go for the throat." Oh yeah. So she punched him in the throat. ...Good enough.

"Think next time before you insult a woman, or I WILL uninstall you."

(I hope that wasn't too much of a god-mode ;n;)

Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

A happy birthday game Empty Does that sound racist?

Post  Taito Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 pm

He cackled from the doorway, amused and admittedly surprised by the sudden turn of events. Single mindlessness was the second most dominating trait in Hatsune whenever she was in a bad mood. Imprudent being the first.. Alright, lets face it, a pissed off Miku is the equivalent to a proud, sassy black woman. Not that he was trying to reason with her in the first place, he just found this entire situation entertaining.

Okay, so maybe he felt a little guilty once Miku punched Luke into the table. The table, stunned by Luke's fabulousness shook, creating a strange domino effected that resulted in various baking related items and their contents decorating the floor. Which he could have cared less about if that.. two-dimensional monstrosity (What is that thing?) on the floor didn't freak out and charge at his poor Nii-san.
Taito
Taito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:35 am

Brown eyelashes fluttered open slowly to reveal bright, child-like blue eyes and a high-pitched squeaky groan was let out. Kagamine Rin was woken up by the noises made by her fellow VOCALOIDs.... Rin woken.... Rin was not a nice girl when sleepy at all. The blonde let out a growl before jumping off of her orange-themed bed, and stomping out of her orange, white, and yellow-themed room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen area where she saw Taito, Miku, Luke, and Kaito.

The girl let out a loud "HUMPH" before she frowned in disgust. "What in Sam's Hell are you idiots doing?!?!? I can hear you all from my room, which is UP STAIRS, and thanks to you all, I can't sleep." Rin growled as she crossed her arms, obviously annoyed. She choose to not even bother with that cake, which was crawling around the floor; she was sure it was just Kaito's science experiments of making a cake for whatever reason. Yes, unlike her fellow VOCALOIDS, Rin didn't know it was a certain teal-haired diva's birthday and she probably even wouldn't care because her current state of emotions.

"Well? What do you all have to say for yourselfs? Or... Do I need to bring the Roada Rolla out on ALL of you?"
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Kaito is too caught up in everything that is going on, the came is now dead and smashed all over the floor, but at the same time the birthday princess came into the room[Which is unfinished too!!] and kicked the one person helping him get everything ready. Now even though he wanted to clean up the mess made by Luke, he also has to clean up the mess Miku made Luke do all while RUNNING AWAY ROM THAT MONSTER OF A THING. What were you doing anyways while making this? You feel like somewhere in the old magic spell book of cakes that threw you off and made everything the way it is now.

There's no time for this, you have to RUN AWAY from the monster cakes that are now chasing after you in their own confusion. What ever are you to do?
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next