Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aoki Lapis

5 posters

Go down

Aoki Lapis Empty Aoki Lapis

Post  Aoki Lapis Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 am

Name: Aoki Lapis
Email: I certainly do have one
Msn: Haven't used this thing in a very long time.
Facebook: Tina Ratliff
Pairings: I’ll be happy to go with anyone. ^^

Tryout

Soft humming permeated through the air as a small figure whizzed by, only about six inches tall. A tinkling giggle escaped for the blue figure’s lips as she flew higher, into the bows of a cherry tree heavy with ripe fruit. Small hands plucked a cherry, almost making the fairy fall from her perch. Instead, she simply laughed at her clumsiness and took a bite from the cherry, humming at the taste.

To her side, the sound of angry chirping distracted Lapis from her meal. Farther up the branch, nestled next to the trunk of the tree, lay a nest. And a very angry momma bird. Paling in fear, the fairy dropped her meal and quickly flew off, knowing that the robin wouldn’t hesitate to attack her. That would end unfortunately for her, considering that she was about the same size as the bird.

The horrors of being tiny.

Lapis didn’t dwell on it for too long, though. Oh no. The feeling of the wind making her pigtails flap about, and the sight of the ground melting away as she flew around to her heart’s content was too beautiful for her heart to even remember the harder aspects of being one of diminished size.

“Ah!” the soft gasp came from the fairy as her destination became visible upon the horizon—a mountain, so large and majestic that is seemed to dwarf even the trees of the forest she was flying over. With a giddy grin, she picked up her speed, hoping that the figure would grow in size faster. After all, she had a date. With who and for what reason, it was unknown. But a date was a date, and the cheery fairy was loathe to make anyone wait because of her.

It was just plain rude.

After what seemed an eternity of racing to beat an invisible opponent, the forest rose with the incline of the hills, which would soon steepen. But she wasn’t going that far up. Oh no, her date was just a little further, judging by the growing sound of rushing water. The ever-present smile on the fairy’s face only grew as the trees suddenly parted, revealing one of the most beautiful scenes Lapis had ever seen.

Farther up the mountain, a steady stream of water cascaded down a ridge in a crystalline waterfall, pooling at the bottom. The deep pool was a picturesque teal, clear enough to reveal various fish darting between rocks before swimming downstream. Lapis slowly made her way to the water, hovering just above the edge.

“You made it.” the voice was pleasant, familiar, coaxing a playful giggle from the girl.

“Yep!”
Aoki Lapis
Aoki Lapis

Back to top Go down

Aoki Lapis Empty Re: Aoki Lapis

Post  Kagamine Rin Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh~. This is pretty good! We just have to wait for Luke to see this. But welcome to the family, Aoki! ^o^
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Pfft. He was supposedly going to accept her yesterday, buuuuut.... His Royal Flamboyance didn't make it online. Oops. You'll probably get accepted eventually, though. 8Ua I just feel so guilty for being so nonchalant. orz
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Hey, hey, hey, Twin give me permission to accept you to the forum! He should be online today but if he's not I can punch him in the man vagina! <-- Whoops OOC

Welcome to vocachat! I was told by our admin that I am allowed to add for he is not at this time able to come online. So please enjoy yourself while at our forum!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Yes, yes I give Kaito permission to accept you, hope you can forgive me being lazy.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum