Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am

I love your DA
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 am

Just gonna say that right now.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:48 am

Whose? Mine? owo

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 am

*lovesloveslovesloves*
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 am

>3< That makes me happy~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

AUNTY IS AWESOME! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALLL!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES.
COME ON!
WOO HOO!
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

LETS CELEBRATE!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Vocaloid fanfiction! It was made for Kaito's birthday~ :3 -Kiyoteru, you need to read this just to see the ending-

"Hey Miku, what did you get for Kaito's birthday?"

"What? That's still a while off isn't it?"

"....Miku, it's today." Gumi looked at her best friend in concern. She didn't seriously forget her own brother's birthday did she? No, she loved him too much of that, she must've been trying to make a joke.

She wasn't.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT NII-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY!! Gumi, why didn't you ask me sooner?!" She grabbed the shoulder's of the person unfortunate enough to be next to her and shook them, forgetting her own strength.

"Miku, let me goo!! I thought you knew!" Gumi tried to pry off the hands of the teal haired menace that was her friend. Sometimes she forgot she was one of the strongest of the vocaloids. Too bad she was also the biggest airhead.

She let her go, only to stare at her with desperate eyes. "Gumi what am I supposed to get him? I can't think of anything!"

"Well, he likes ice cream so.."

"Gumi, I need help!"

"Just get him some ice cream."

"Stoptalkingabouticecreamandhelpmethinkofsomething!"

"Miku, the guy likes ice cream!"

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" The distressed blond-- teal girl rushed off towards the family room where all the others vocaloids -excluding Kaito, he was on grocery duty- and immediately pleaded to them for help. "Guys, I forget about Kaito's birthday."

This stimulated a various amount of reactions. The twins snickered, whispering -quite loudly- about how much of an idiot Miku was. Meiko, Luka, and Teito laughed, though Meiko's was more of a obnoxious laugh while Luka chuckled lightly, and Teito had some element to his laugh that made it sound not exactly pleasant. Luke gave a small smile and Mikuo facepalmed. Finally, Gakupo and Kiyoteru gave a look that seemed to say 'Dear lord Miku....' and sighed.

Meiko was the first to speak up. "Don't worry too much Miku! Just give him some alcohol, that'll make him happy. Very very happy." She finished that statement with a laugh, and Miku wondered if she'd also forgotten Kaito's seemingly strong love of alcohol.

Luka stepped in before Miku could ask her question, however, and said, "Miku, just think of something like you always do. Be adorable. You seem to do that pretty well." She gave Miku her mature smile that wore so often.

But her sister just gave her a blank stare. She was very determined to believe that she'd run out of ideas. She was even beginning to believe it too. But once again, she wasn't given a chance to respond, as the twinse felt it was their turn at the fun. They both rose at the same time with a mischevious look that quickly changed to desperate. They rushed at Miku and grabbed at her sleeves while Len held out his phone. "Miku, Miku! Kaito finished early, and he's gonna be back in 5 minutes!"

Rin spoke up. "Miku, he's probably already at the door!!"

"Think fast Miku!"

"Ah... Um... Uh...!" The girl's mind was going at warp speed 9 desperately thinking up an idea. "I've got it!" And just like that she sped off towards her room, hoping she could get there before her brother opened the door.

Silence passed. Then snickers. "Len, Kaito said he was going to be late. What are you talking about?" Kiyoteru asked with a confused look on his face. But he never got a reply.

The twins laughed and ran up to Miku's room, where she was making calls. "Miku-chan~ What are you planning?" Blue-green eyes flashed at them with a pride sparkling in them.

-

Kaito finally came home from grocery duty. He ended up needed a pick-up truck with all the diffent amount of food and drink the vocaloids needed. All of them in bulk. He honestly started to wonder why he had to go shopping on his birthday. He first thought a surprise birthday party, but if that was case, it'd be made by Miku and she would've been extremely obvious. Maybe he really was being replaced...

He opened the door only to be ushered back out by Kiyoteru, Rin, Len, and Miku while Mikuo, Luke, and Gakupo took the groceries in. "Don't worry about those Kaito, they can take care of it!" Rin eagerly chirped up when other people were doing labor instead of her.

"Yeah, you're going somewhere right now!" Len just as eager. They really were alike.

"Where am I going? ..Kiyoteru?" He asked the teacher, because he knew the teacher was most likely to answer truthfully. He really sucked at lying.

Kiyoteru's face adopted one of terror. "Oh! Uh, we're going somewhere that.. has a crowd, and a big surp-"

"Come on Kaito, let's just go! You like living with excitement right? It's an adventure! Get back in the car Kiyo-kun'll drive!" Just as he thought, he really sucked at lying. There goes Miku to the rescue.

He ended up agreeing anyway and left after the other vocaloids rushed into the car. They wound up at one of Miku's concerts. This was her idea of a gift? She sang every day for 5 hours! That's not exactly a special present.

The walked in and waited behind stage for the concert to start. The lights came on, and an announcer told of what the audience would be entertained by. "And now....our guest appearance... KAITO SHION!"

"WHAT?!" Kaito stared unapprehensively at the announcer almost wondering if the man had lost his mind. Miku giggled and dragged an unwilling Kaito on stage encouraged by the cheering and laughter of their audience.

Miku left him in a spot her the remove-able mic and mic stand and leaned in to whisper. "Go on Kaito, it's your 3-D debut!" Then she skipped back to where she came from.

Well now he was in trouble what was he supposed to sing?! Lacking any other ideas, Kaito detached the mic from the stand, took a deep breath... and walked in a circle. "DAT DA DAT DA DAT DA DAT DA DAT DAAAAAA~"

Miku facepalmed.

The crowd burst into laughter.

-------

The team backstage brought out chairs for the performer and friends to sit on. When they all had gotten relaxed, Miku turned to Kaito with pure joy in her eyes.

"That went better than even I thought it would Kaito! And what's even better is Kiyo-kun's paying for your debut! Isn't that amazing?"

"WHAT?!"

(And THAT'S how Kaito's 3-D debut happened. YAAAAAY!)
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 am

OOOHHH SHIT.
That was a nice read during my break~
NIGHT SHIFT.
HAZA
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 pm

*hasn't posted here in forever*

Been so long...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't really know where to say anything, so I'm going to say something here. Hi guys! =D It's so quiet here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 am

Welcome Gakupo! x3 We'll all get on soon enough. =w=
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 pm

It is... I think it would be more, you know 'loud' if the AMAZING Kaito were to com-- WIAT I ALREADY DID.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm

PFFFFFFT! xDD I knew there was a reason I loved you Nii-chan~
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:23 am

Wahhh.. I just haven't had internet. >< But I'll have it from now on. :3 Well...starting...when I get home from Reno. ._.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Haha, I didn't realize Kaito was such a conceited character! XD

Reno? Where's that exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am

Upper Nevada. It's where my dad lives. =3= I'm going home soon actually...ahh, moving is terrible. Moving here, now moving again back at home...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow, you move that much? I've only moved once when I was like, 6. -almost typed 63 :'P-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

Yeah, we move a lot because my family - both sides of it, my mom and dad, have been and still are struggling. But things are better now, and we've been moving less. My mom and I won't move after this and my dad might move only once maybe. I dunno.
But now I'm home in Vegas and I have internet again. :3 The only time I might temporarily lose it is around moving time, but even then it won't be for long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am

Miku: I know you love Nii-san~
Gakupo: WELL. I KINDA HAVE TO ACT LIKE THIS... I MEAN. I HAVE FANS AFTER.. All..... OTL
Luka: *GLOMPS* Nee-chan! 8'D
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 am

*glomp'd* >3< Hello, Kaito~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh~ Luke-nee~ *flutters arms* I - I -I -I got an ice cream sandwich!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

That sounds yummy~ o3o I want one....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 pm

You live in Vegas? :0 Like, on the Strip?

I'm sure you have fans Kaito. :')

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum