Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!!

3 posters

Go down

Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!! Empty Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!!

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

(anyone can join! I would advise you to!)

Luke looked over the list again, again, and again. He liked lists. Made things in order.

Eggs, milk, butter, bananas, oranges, egg plants, carrots, beer....hmm, maybe I can cross that out? Some ramen, juice boxes, cake, 40 pounds of Ice cream? 400 Leeks? 'Geez, these guys'. Luke sighed at the ridiculous requests that his fellow VOCALOIDs had. He could never buy any of this.

Yet he managed to leave the 50 cans of fresh tuna...

Oh well, what is necessary is necessary.

Luke walked out of the house, list in hand and headed to the local food store in the middle of god knows where they are, Japan. It's not like Luke cared where he lived anyways. He got too many people staring at him again, is it cause of the pink hair? Maybe.

Luke walked into the store, little shopping cart being pushed with only three things in it so far, tuna, carrots, and eggplants....
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!! Empty Re: Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!!

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 am

Not trusting Luke in the whole, "I need you to buy 40 pounds of Aisu!" He has to follow the poor pink haired boy. He watched him as he was walking to the store. People kept on staring at him, maybe cause of the detective get up? Maybe. He watched as Luke got almost half of the list, and nothing of his beloved Aisu! What is this?!

Kaito huffed, his manly but childish side coming out. 'I'll make sure that you get my aisu Luke.. oh, I'll make sure' He thought in his head, looking like he's about to 'attack' the flamboyant man. This, caused many people to question why he was hyperventilating and stroking his hands together while looking at the boy.

(I'm such a creeper~)
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!! Empty Re: Luke's MAGICAL adventure to the store!!!

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 am

Luke could not help but feel like he was being watched. He can even feel breath go down his neck, which bothered him, either people need to stop being creepers, or this store needs better ACs. He walked over and got more vegetables and fruits, and tried to avoid the outrageous amounts of things that the two have told him to get. It's not like they're rich!

He sighed again while pushing the cart. There are the eyes watching him. He means it, people need to stop being creepers.

(I know you are.)
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am

Kaito skipped from one shelf to the other, trying not to be seen by the pink haired male. He bumped into a pile of things and nocked them down, luckily, Luke didn't notice. 'Now, just to make him get my aisu... this must work..' he rubbed his hands together while watching and following him. Hoping not to see anyone he knew.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Miku was worried. Her last shipment of leeks was gone! All 560 of them! And only after a week! She needs to contemplate a diet. She thought for a second on what that meant. ...Ok, so maybe she didn't really need one. But back on topic. When she told Luke how much she needed, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack! Feeling bad for him, she generously lowered her number by 160. She was sacrificing herself quite a bit, but what can you do?

Luke had this habit of not buying everything they asked for though. She'd already lowered her number, and she didn't want it lowered again, especially without her knowing! So she was determined to put a stop to it. She walked into the store and looked for her target. Ah, there he was.

Now it was just about the plan to make him keep his word. She'd practiced this many times while Luke wasn't there, and now it was time to put her ingenious plan to action! It was really was ingenious, she was very proud of her plan! OK... here we go....

Miku ran headlong towards Luke and tackled him to a floor. "Oh, whoops that was supposed to be a hug." She went unfazed though, and immediately picked herself up and looked as adorable as she possibly could. "Luke-kun~ You DO plan to keep your word right~? Not keeping your word is bad..." She was going for too-cute-to-resist-this, but maybe her earlier attack made it more of a threat...

Ooops.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

(LUCH BREAK!!!)

Luke almost feel down from the teal-ish girls hug. "umm, Hello Miku-chan.." Luke laughed a bit, kinda in a awkward sort of way, trying not to make any sort of eye contact with the younger girl. He knew why she was there, and it somewhat bothered him.

Luke smiled at her. "I won't change anything." He said. Sweat dropping a little. "I'm going to buy everything on this list." 'Yeah right' He sighed on the inside, not wanting to just go and tell her the truth up front and die, better to die later than in the now he thought.

Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 am

Kaito shook his head. 'NONONO!!! I have to get him to get my aisu!!!! ahh!!! This is so FRUSTRATING! I can't be cough! UGH!' Kaito thought screaming in his head with little tears running down his checks with a hanker chief being pulled on by his teeth. He bite his thumb nail. 'This would be more work than I anticipated' he spun around and strutted to the ice cream isle.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 am

That was easier than she thought it would be. "You a-are? Oh. Heh! Well then you won't mind me sticking around to see it happen!" She said this with pride, amused at how she was able to put herself in such a good position. "Come on Luke-kun~ Let's go shopping!" With that last statement she hereby activated her inner womanly shopping powers.

She dragged him to each aisle where they needed groceries, and just couldn't help but stop to admire products of her. Completely ignoring the fact that there were barely any products of anyone else. Along the way, she began to notice something. She thought people were looking her way. That's weird, she hadn't noticed that before. But then maybe that was just because she was so popular!
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 am

Miku will NEVER know that the reason why people were staring at her was not cause she's SUPER famous, it's cause Kaito stripped, and put on a womans outfit, WITH A MATCHING WIG. No one will EVER be able to figure out that the tallish woman with high heels and other things was REALLY KAITO SHION!!!!

Kaito brushed the wig a little while he watched over to see Miku and Luke picking things out. He took a mental note on where the ice cream was and how much he DEMANDS be bought. He strapped the high heels together and lightly walked over to Luke and Miku, with a bright smile, trying NOT to act like Kaito at all, totally.

"Oh! How cute~ A little brother and sister out on a day of shopping~" He giggled softly, with a fist covering his mouth. "Or are you two really dating~ Oh~ So cute~" he giggled again. He looked over at them and tried NOT to make any sort of eye contact at all.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 am

Lukes right eye lid twitched at this new woman, thing. She was pretty but she seemed like someone he knew. He just, couldn't put a finger on it. Not like he wanted to. He felt if he tried to see something he was going to be slapped right across the face.

"No, no, she's my little sister, you know her right?" He looked at the blue haired woman, as she kept giggling. Why was she giggling? He has no clue to that matter, just knew he needs to get home soon so he can watch his favorite sitcom.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 am

(S)he fufufu'd as Luke looked at him so irritated, it amused Kaito, so much did it. Kaito giggled more, having a really small giggle fest. "Can I join you two in shopping? I usually go with one of my sisters, but she didn't want to go with me today. So it looks like I'm all alone."

Kaito held the basket and both hands in the front and swayed a little, hoping to join them along so his plan would work.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

Luke sighed, not wanting to deal with anything big and things, so , he agreed to let the lady come with Miku and his adventure around the store. Oh joy. Joy.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 am

Kiyoteru was holding his shopping basket while glancing at his list. He needed some office supplies as well as some snacks and coffee. Mn~ Coffee and pocky. Hopefully they had blueberry pocky. He loved that stuff. The voices in the next aisle caught his attention.

"Hm? That sounds like Miku....uh oh.." he glanced at the vegetable section near him. "...I hope they stock in bulk..." was what he mumbled while just going back to his shopping. The sensei had long since learned to avoid Miku when she was near her leeks. To get between the two was like suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am

Miku really liked this new woman. Luke didn't seem to be too enthusiastic, but that was simply because he had no taste! This girl had hair just like hers! Clearly she was cool enough to hang out with them.

Though she did blush when she asked if they were dating. Oh gosh, did it look like that? That's so embarrassing! She took a step back to make sure that didn't happen again. Then she finally took the time to look at the woman before her. She was so beautiful and she had that nostalgic feel like you knew her from somewhere. So when she offered to shop with them, Miku said, "Of course you can! Come on, come on!" She looked behind her shoulder and quickly told Luke to hurry up and stop wasting the pretty lady's time.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Kaito slyly smiled, everything was going to plan. He would go off, pretending he was some random person, get close to them, and convince them that Ice cream is one of the best things in the whole wide world. Other than that, he really had no other plan, it was he last, and only plan. It's not like he could just sneak all the ice cream into their baskets... Oh. That would have been better, oh well. Kaito mentally face-palmed. She held onto Miku's arm with her arm as they walked together. This was going to be a nice, long day if either of them found out.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Kiyo yawned a little while turning the corner onto the next aisle. He had to pause and stare though.

What was Kaito doing? And why were the others letting him? The sensei would never figure that man out. Not even if he lived for a million years.

Although to say Kaito looked bad was a lie. Surprisingly he had a nice figure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh, finally, finally, they were at the vegetable section of the store. This was the moment she had waiting for! Now, Luke HAD to buy her leeks or else.... or else.. she'd just make him! She leaned towards the pretty lady, who was really a lot of fun to be around with, and said, "Oh, this is my favorite part of the store! This is where they keep the leeks~" She felt like she could say anything to her. It was like she was a sister by spirit!

Miku let go of the woman's arm, and skipped up to the leeks with joy. Oh boy, their stock was looking good today. There were no bruised and broken leeks this time! They were all perfectly ripe, and well taken care of. But then this store was well-known for it's good leeks. It was also well-known for it's loyal buyer, that didn't give anybody else a chance to get any leeks. But that wasn't her problem.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum