Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DA FUQ DID I JUST WRITE?

Go down

DA FUQ DID I JUST WRITE? Empty DA FUQ DID I JUST WRITE?

Post  Miku Hatsune Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:50 pm

I don't even know. I feel like this is something that needs to be shared, even if I don't have a place to share it to. So here you go.

When I first met ‘him’ he was singing like a dying cat with stammering issues. It was absolutely adorable. I mean, this guy had blue hair- a really good shade of it actually-, he had on a white button-up shirt and jeans with a blue rose to go with it. It sounds weird, but he managed to pull it off.

I got him to talk to me, and we actually liked a lot of the same things. Music was a big one, be we also had a thing for anime, and ice cream. He was really funny, and I really enjoyed talking to him. Of course, sometimes it was a little difficult to talk to each other, because he had this thing where he liked to “sing” everything he said. I put that in quotations because sometimes I wasn’t even sure if he was actually singing, or choking.

So, in the midst of dying from laughter, and going deaf from his singing, I decided that he would make a really good boyfriend. And that was that. He would sing love songs to me, and you know what? With practice, he got a whole lot better. The boy was really cute too. He didn’t even have acne.
He loved to dote on me. He was always singing about how he’d love to be that prince on a white horse for me- you know, on a merry-go-round- and how he always noticed every time I changed my hair, or wore new shoes. And he would always, always say how he would reach for my hand whenever it was empty.

I just began to think that I didn’t do enough for him. I felt so bad. He was just such a nice guy. Even if he was getting a little pudgy from all that ice cream. But you know, it looked cute. It did! No matter how cute or doting he was, it just got difficult for me. I mean he kind of was singing all the time. He made it seem like he was trying to be a boy toy, and I just didn’t want it like that. I wasn’t like a queen or whatever. I wanted to be equal, but I could never feel like I could express that I loved him too. It almost felt one-sided.

But in the end, it really was one-sided. I guess that’s just how it is sometimes. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate him for any of it. It’s just hard to love a computer program sometimes.

The “I’m human, and you’re just.. not” got in the way. And you know, no matter how much he may say he loves you through his songs, or how much you absolutely adore him, you know that he’s never actually going to be there for you. Or answer anything you say, unless you program him to.

KAITO you are a very nice person, with a great personality and looks. Even if you aren’t actually real. But just know, if you ever read this, those four minutes and twelve seconds of “The World is Mine” of our pretty-much-non-existent relationship were nice.

I repeat... DA FUQ DID I JUST WRITE?
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum