Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made? Empty Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 am

I'd love to read them~
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made? Empty Re: Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

I think I'll stick to drawing... =w= AndthevariousotherartformsIdo.

Back to top Go down

Any good fanfictions that you guys have made? Empty Re: Any good fanfictions that you guys have made?

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 am

I've made... something. kindofafanfictionbutnotreally It's not hetalia.. or any other anime actually. It's just this story thing I made for my dad on father's day. Does that count? :'D
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 am

aww~ Nee-chann~~ *clings to hips* I want to see your pictures then. :'T I've seen so little of what you have.

And I'd love to read it Miku-chan~
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 am

Ffff- But.... ;A; Wait. Did you see what I put on DeviantArt? 8| That's four right there. *clung to* =w=

That sounds interesting. =3= I kinda want to read it too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 am

.. I know you on DA? I never knew that....

Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am

=A= .............maybe you don't. ._. lol You're on my watchlist.. Tilliquoi. That's me :'D

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:54 am

Awesome, I'll get on when I'm not on David's phone.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Kayyy. >3< .....when will that be? o3o Like...when do you get off work?

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:05 pm

I get off at around eight?
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Wah! Dx So late... T___T

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Ok! Well first off there's some inside jokes you need to know. 1. Roo is the nickname for my dog Napoleon. Like Napoleon, he likes conquering all cats, so we send in the backyard to hunt for them. 2. My dad loves history. 3. My mother refuses to let him eat and drive and finally old people or EFFING SCARY. Well, here you go!

On a Sunday morning, the day started like any other. It was a good day, with the sun rising over the horizon without being hidden by too many clouds or smog. Or, at least not a lot of smog. The birds, also known as pigeons, attempted to imitate the lovely melodies of the other birds and failed, and children started to wonder what would happen if they tried to reach the cookie box on the fridge next to all the expensive pots while their parents were sleeping.

Unfortunately, not everyone was as optimistic on this day. Sitting on a bench in a small park, a girl stared out at a tree while seemingly attempting to burn a hole in the tree with her magic powers. This went on for a good while, which seemed to slightly disturb the other guests of the park. It almost seemed as if it would last forever, when an older man in a plain t-shirt and jeans walked over the teenager.

He first tried to ask the girl if she was alright. When that failed he lightly tapped her shoulder in curiosity. But alas he forgot the most important rule: The third time's the charm. He was also forgetting the other important rule: Three strikes and you're out. So, now hoping to achieve the first rule instead of the latter, he lightly shoved the girl saying "Hey there, you ok?" The shoulder then responded and turned, showing the head the shoulder belonged to.

"What..?" She looked at him as if confused, but then you could see a realization in her eyes. "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine."

The man let out a small sigh of relief. He'd been starting to get worried. "Well, let me know if you need anything." He was starting to get up, naturally not expecting to have to do anything. After all, he wasn't exactly thrilled at the idea of listening to a teenager rant. Besides, the world knew that the only answer to that question could be 'Ok' after of which both people would go back to their separate ways.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor. Nothing big." Well, the world excluding this little teenager here. Figures.

Putting on the fake smile he used to deal with difficult customers at his work, he replied "Oh really? And what would that be Miss?"

"Oh well.. I was wondering if you had any idea what to give to a father on Father's day..." She trailed off, looking quite troubled on the matter. Which was rare, since most teenagers seemed like they really didn't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

"Ah well.... hm..." He scratched the back of his neck in the awkward 'Why do I have to do this?' manner kind of hoping she'd drop the matter so he could go back to his life. Naturally the girl didn't notice. "Most people would tell you to buy him flowers and a card and call it even. I think differently though. You see, in order to give him a gift, you really have to think about what fathers go through."

At this statement, the troubled girl looked even more confused. "What fathers go through...? What does that mean?"

Finally getting a roll and really enjoying this, he happily supplied a list of what fathers had to go through and what fathers really wanted on Father's Day instead of those crappy flowers that always ended up dying and stinking up the house. Which, by the way, HE had to clean out afterwards.

But, back on the subject. The little hazel orbs that watched him were sparked with a light of creativity. She finally had an idea! So, now losing all patience with the man that probably had some troubles kept inside for too long, she cut him off, bade him farewell, and skipped back to her house to get things ready.

A feeling of grogginess washed over him. He'd worked all night yesterday.. or today, and it was always tough to wake up in the morning. He'd really only have enough time to eat and go right back to work anyways. Following that wonderfully optimistic line of thought, he got up, showered, dressed, and combed his hair in to place with the help of hairspray.

He walked down the stairs the smell the sounds of bacon -that may or may not be burning- and the sounds of silverware being placed around the table. He'd had wonderful timing, because the table was already set, and all of the food was already made. Just finished too. He sat down at his normal seat with his customary cup of orange juice on his placemat. Yep. Thank the lord for Sunday mornings.

The food was good, and the light chatter between eating was enjoyable. Which he really didn't think it would be with a horde of girls eating at his table. Did he mention it was Father's Day? Well it was. What a great day to decide to bring friends over. Now that all the food was hounded down, it was time for the family to hand over their little cards and small gifts. He first got a video game from his son. We'll see how that turns out, since he did like video games. After that he got a sports cup and a gift card for a book store. He liked books. A lot. Finally after reading the small humorous cards it was time for his youngest daughter to hand over her gift. She tended to forget about things like these and just hand over last minute things that she thought up while everyone was making breakfast.

He had to admit, her gift was strange. She'd handed him a piece a paper. Oh joy. On the piece a paper was a title that said "Lovely chores for Dad on Father's Day. He had a nagging suspicion that she was forgetting how things worked on Father's Day. However, he simply smiled with all the patience he was forced to muster having raised four kids and started to read the paper out loud:

Lovely Chores for Dad on Father's Day.

1. Drive kids around everywhere during all your remaining free time.
2. Lecture said kids with long list of historic knowledge that you magically seemed to know.
3. Let Roo out on Kitty Patrol.
4. Promote Roo to Captain of the Kitty Patrol: team of 1.
5. Tell stories of pranks on bosses at work.
6. Participate in the murder of a particularly greedy coworker.
7. Refrain from eating chips while driving in England.
8. Refrain from eating English food period. We'd rather you were alive, thank you.
9. Beware of the old people.
10. Have fun. There. It's a rule so you have to do it.

After reading down the list of 'chores', his little daughter let out a cocky smile. He laughed and thought 'insert thought bubble here.' Feel free to let me know what you thought~

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY. <3
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

THAT WAS AWESOME. *loved it*

x3 It was funny. And sweet~ =w=

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Thank you~ x3 I worked a whole 30 minutes on that! 8D
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

I know I get out late, but I have about three breaks~

AND. THAT. I LAUGHED SO HARD WHILE EATING MY SAMMICH.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Gotta love breaks. ><

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks guys! Hey breaks are indeed a good thing~
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

*working ass off right now =w=* Soon, in about an hour, I will have to serious work.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Dx Work...good luck! In Danish: Held og lykke! :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

In my language: Pril frught rifrete~
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 pm

x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

My job.. OTL
OH! I'm like, an hour ahead of you guys, kinda, so like, well, yeah~
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm

o3o ....youshouldlookonDeviantArtnow

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Okaysure
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 am

Well? o3o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum