Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Roleplay! Count down to Valentines day!

Go down

Valentines Roleplay! Count down to Valentines day! Empty Valentines Roleplay! Count down to Valentines day!

Post  Kaito Shion Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:48 pm

[So since I can get online on my sisters computer, why not start a valentines day roleplay? I mean, why not? So, everyone is invited! Seriously. Twin get over here and help me with this!]

'beep....... beep..... beep'

Kaito looked up, tired, feeling his blankets heavier than his own body, flailing his arm around till he hit the "snooze" button. He felt sluggish and didn't even want to open his eyes even more to have the small amaount of light distroy his eyes.

He swung his legs over to the side of the bed, limping out of the bed, holding his head, standing. As he yawned, he saw it. The date. "GAAAHHHHHHH!" He shouted, quickly feeling as though someone punched him with "SUPER ENERGY" as he ran to the bathroom to groom himself. 'How could I forget? Everyone is going to kill me, I don't have enough time this year to just laze about, I need to get things do--' He started to choke on his toothpaste. Oh the horror.

Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valentines Roleplay! Count down to Valentines day! Empty Re: Valentines Roleplay! Count down to Valentines day!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 am

(hmm.. This looks good. Also, this might bring more people back, I've been wondering what you've been doing with this and Luke. I've talked to him on PM a few times and he's also NEVER online. So why not jump in? Let's see...)

"Can't Nii-san turn-- Ah, better" Akaito laid back in his chair, eating a chili pepper and reading a magazine about 'hot local places for dates'. He grinned at all the cheesy places that are going to be extremely crowded on Valentines day and swung the magazine around.

"I can't wait to see people act all cheesy just to 'get some'" The red head laughs at the thought. Then it hit him. 'SOMEONE IS GOING TO TRY TO MOLEST MY NII-SAN' Well, safe to say that Akaito jolted up and ran toward his brothers room, ignoring all the weird looks he was getting from the people that are already awake.

"NII-SAN!!!" The red haired man almost broke the door down, reveling a close to death Kaito. Well, shit. "NII-SAN!" He wasn't over reacting at all.

(The VERY picture of Kaito on the floor with white stuff coming out of his mouth. Is what I had. I'm deeply sorry if I did that wrong.)

Back to top Go down