Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The VOCALOID Campaign

+2
Kaito Shion
Kagamine Rin
6 posters

Go down

The VOCALOID Campaign Empty The VOCALOID Campaign

Post  Kagamine Rin Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am

((Based off a fanfic I read awhile back.

Basically, the Master does a campaign for the Vocaloids to build a more positive relationships between them all and to give the fans more fanservice. Each VOCALOID has a partner(meaning the Master puts one VOCALOID together with another) and they have to spend a week together doing a activity(ex: dance competition, etc..) and then switches to another VOCALOID. So each VOCALOID has spend time with all of them.

You will get one partner, and do a activity(examples: dance competition, karate tournament, etc.) which will take about one week(in the time of the roleplay, not real life, if course). After you finish your week with your partner you will switch to a different person.

I'll choose who will be with who by random selecting. The current pairs are;

- Rin and Kaito
- Luke and Miku
- Taito and Aoki

Due to our even amount of members, one character shall be the overseer of the pairs. This character will basically pulls the strings if the campaign. The current overseer is Teto.

There are only a few rules which is; be literate, be polite, and try to reply to others. Romance between characters, cussing, and all that stuff is allowed(basically limitless).

.... I hope I explained that well. uwu
Have fun~.))

Last edited by Kagamine Rin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more information)
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

The VOCALOID Campaign Empty Re: The VOCALOID Campaign

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 pm

[Soo, umm, can I just reply? BECAUSE I'M GONNA 8'U BUT.. who's gonna be the master? Will this be by lots? Should I have Twin go and do lots or do you want to? *suggestion*]
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

(This sounds very fun. I have to ask, is this also for pairings and such?)
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Kaito Shion wrote:[Soo, umm, can I just reply? BECAUSE I'M GONNA 8'U BUT.. who's gonna be the master? Will this be by lots? Should I have Twin go and do lots or do you want to? *suggestion*]

((Master doesn't appear much in the fanfic(he's a very minor character) soooo, he can just be played by everyone as a side character.

May I ask what you mean ny lots by the way? ))

Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Luke Megurine wrote: (This sounds very fun. I have to ask, is this also for pairings and such?)

((Thanks! Well, any pairings are allowed in this roleplay so yes. But you don't have to pair your character with somebody if you don't wish to. ^^))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 pm

( I think Kaito means getting our characters names, getting them out of a hat to pair them up, so it's random or something like that... Maybe. And I don't mind who I'm paired with, so who ever wants to pair with me will have a fun time with me, haha.)
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 pm

((Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me! Hmm, well I just thought just letting people pair their character with who they wish but that sounds good too! I'll just do the lots then.))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm

(Okay, well, when you have them, do you want us to start, or are there some rules we have to follow, and so on?)
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 pm

((Got them; Rin's with Kaito, Luke's with Miku, Taito with Aoki, and Teto seems alone, since we have a even number of members.... I'll think up something for her.

As for rules, just this; be literate, polite to others, and try to reply to others.))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

(Okay, this seems like it's going to be interesting, are we going to switch partners after we finish this? Like a continuation?)
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 pm

(Maybe we could choose someone to be other overseer on the events? Maybe we could even switch out characters to be the overseer. Like this round it could be Teto, and next round it could be someone else chosen randomly. Or something.)
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:17 am

Miku Hatsune wrote:(Maybe we could choose someone to be other overseer on the events? Maybe we could even switch out characters to be the overseer. Like this round it could be Teto, and next round it could be someone else chosen randomly. Or something.)

((That sounds like a good idea! Very well, Teto could be the overseer.

As for your question Luke, yes; we will switch partners(and when that happens, we will switch the overseer as well).

Another thing, coupling VOCALOIDs are allowed also, just wanted to say that in case anybody asks.))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am

[Oh! These pairings seem like fun! Awesome, okay! Also, may I ask which fanfiction is this? *avid fanfiction reader/writer* I mean, from where you got this idea~ or, thing, yeah ]
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:23 am

Kaito Shion wrote: [Oh! These pairings seem like fun! Awesome, okay! Also, may I ask which fanfiction is this? *avid fanfiction reader/writer* I mean, from where you got this idea~ or, thing, yeah ]

[color=orange]((Well that's good to hear!
Well, I came across this fic by chance(I just wanted to read something with Meiko as the main character) and I happen to come across it by chance. It's on Fanfiction.net; fanfiction.net/s/8185563/1/
I warn you though, its yuri; the pairing is Meiko x Luka. Not of fan of pairing, but I just wanted to read something with Meiko in it~.

So... I think we're ready to start. ))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoki Lapis Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

(This looks like it'll definitely be interesting once it starts up. Or are we just starting this now? Should some like... Actually make a post? An IC post, I mean. =u= )
Aoki Lapis
Aoki Lapis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm

[wait, we start now? ovo]
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:28 pm

(Sounds like a lot of fun Very Happy sorry for the late reply, I'll start!)

All of the Vocaloids were sitting in the living room of the main house. Master said that he had an idea for something and had them all gather up. They had been waiting for a total of 2 hours so far.

(hope this is ok -_-' )
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

((It's fine. Smile ))

A young blonde girl stared down at the white ceiling while she laid on the floor as she waited for the Master, along with her fellow VOCALOIDs(and one UTAU). Her child-like azure eyes that were usually filled with energy and life were blank and lifeless. She was waiting for some time waiting for the brunette man that owned them, the Master.
Rin huffed with annoyance before sitting up on her butt rather than her back like she was doing earlier and crossed her arms. "When will he come?!?! I'm gettin' sick of waiting!" the petite girl hissed before hearing footsteps.

"Calm down Rin-Rin! I'm here now." The footsteps were from a young man with brunette hair and matching eyes who wore a cheerful grin, he walked in casually into the room, giving the said blonde girl a gentle pat of the head before sitting down on the couch. "I'm sorry that I made you all wait."

Rin blushed when she feel her Master's hand patting her head like she was a small child. And with her flustered expression, she replied to the Master's apology. "Y-You better be sorry! Now what all of thus about?"
The girl placed her hands on her hips in a 'I'm waiting!' manner.

The Master simply let out a chuckle before answering. "Well, the fans wish to have everybody interact with each other more than you all do now so we are starting a campaign! You see, you will all be paired up with somebody and you will be hanging out with that person for one week doing a activity, the activity will vary for each pair. You will be recorded though, and that video will be put up in our official website for the fans to see!"

The girl's mouth fell open. More time together!?!? What!?!?! They all lived together in the same house! Why would their fans want them to spend more time together?!?! But then there was the video taping thing...
"That's a invasion of privacy!"

"Nope~!" The Master chirped, "It's for the fans. Besides, they will have to pay to watch it. Now... as for the pairs, we let out a poll on the website asking who should be with who and here are the results..."
Rin scoffed, it'd be do easy on who would be with who; Kaito with Meiko, her with Len, and Miku with Luka and etc..
However she was surprised to hear her theory was wrong... For she was with Kaito, not Len....

Last edited by Kagamine Rin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teto Kasane Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Teto sat her eyes fixed on their Master, eager to hear what her role in all of this would be.
Teto Kasane
Teto Kasane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 am

((Why so dead guys? Crying or Very sad ))
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 am

"So... I'm with BaKaito Onii-Chan, Negi Breath's with Mr. Flamboyant, and Aoki's with Taito. And the one who shall oversee all of this is Teto, correct?" Rin asked, just to make sure she heard correctly from the young human.

"Correct, Rin-Rin!" He cheerfully smiled, "Now, as for the activities, Rin and Kaito shall be doing some art at the local art museum, Luke and Miku will be doing some karate stuff, while Aoki and Taito shall visit a vacation resort."

"Ughhhhhh...." the blonde moaned, falling back onto the floor all spread out. "You mean we have to do something together too? Too much WORK!" A chuckle escaped from the Master's lips.

"Don't worry, Rinny. It'll be all over soon and you'll get a new partner. And then you'll be finished soon, just enjoy time with your designated partner!"

'Enjoy?' the young girl wondered, 'How can I enjoy things with Kaito? I mean, he's nice an' all but i never really spend time with him before... We just some time talking mindlessy sometimes or I go to get ice cream with him and he's too into his ice cream to even talk. Well, at least I don't have Taito... ' Not that she thought anything was bad about Taito, but he always had that dark aura around him.... She didn't think he was a very sociable person...

"Well, I'll let you all pack things up, you'll all be staying at a hotel near your designated activity's location unless you're staying at a resort for bonding, like Aoki and Taito. Here are your train tickets, you'll take a train to get to your hotel. All trains leave at six, it's four right now so I'd get packing. Good luck!" Master gave everybody the tickets while ecplaining but as soon as he was finished, he left the room in a snap, which was good for him because if he stayed then Rin would'be done something to the overly-cheerful young man....

The blinded looked at her blue-haired partner. "Well, I'll be packing... Um, see I'll wait at your door when I'm finished... Yeah."
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:34 am

{{Bump!}}
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content