Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art Gallery {Crossover; VOCALOID x IB RP}

Go down

The Art Gallery {Crossover; VOCALOID x IB RP} Empty The Art Gallery {Crossover; VOCALOID x IB RP}

Post  Kagamine Rin Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:44 am

'Twas nighttime in the small town on the island of Hokkaido, Japan where a young girl by the name of Kagamine Rin resided. Not only was it night however, but it was also the small girl's birthday today and her parents would be taking her to a famous art gallery. She is allowed by her mother to look around by herself in the gallery, which is filled with strange paintings, but soon finds herself completely alone....

Or so she thinks, that is. Paintings and other art begin to move, and the blonde soon finds herself in danger in this strange and grotesque world of art. She must find a way out before it is too late...

---

There's the little hook for this so here is the basic summary! This is a crossover with a game called IB, it's a great game and I highly suggest looking at some walkthroughs of it before deciding to roleplay in this so you understand it well.

Basically, Rin is taking the place as Ib and she is lost in a art gallery where the paintings come to life and try to harm/kill her. She go through many puzzles to advance to each room with the paintings/dolls/whatever else inside.

There may be one than more human besides Rin, since Ib had Garry, but I would prefer only a few as humans; others can be paintings like Mary.

Also, each player has a rose -- this rose represents your life left. When ypu ate harmed, a rose petal falls off and you grow weaker. With each petal gone, the rose withers and you grow weak. If your rose completely withers because there is no remaining petals, your rose dies (and thus, you die). Another thing about the roses are that they are symbolic to their owner, each symbols what their owner has/is. For example, Mary had a yellow rose and she was jealous of Garry because of his closeness with Ib. Well, in Victorian times, yellow roses symbolized jealousy and two-face-Ness (And, my dears, Mary was very two-faced). However, only humans have real roses, paintings have fake ones.

I hope that summarized everything. Remember, you can always watch the walkthroughs to understand or ask me~.

Guidelines are to follow forum rules, be polite, be literate, post at least five sentences per post, no god-modding, and please be somewhat active. Have fun! }}
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down