Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting off the serious roleplay

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Starting off the serious roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting off the serious roleplay

Post  Luke Megurine Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 am

Luke finally got back home from the store and got the multiple bags of stuff he was meant to buy everyone.

"Okay, Miku-chan" he paused and got out the most heavy bags. "Theres are yours. Please, don't eat ALL of them in a week" He pleaded. Then he looked over to the blue haired nii-san. "Kaito-nii, I have your ice cream, vanilla, choco chunks, just as you like them."

He saw as Kaito's eyes brightened up and he went to snuggle with the small tube of ice cream. He then looked over to Gumi and smiled at her. "These are yours" He said while he handed her the bag of carrots.

He went to see his sister, and gave her a nice bag filled with the PERFECT tuna brand. "Keeps this away from the nay sayers." He said as he signaled her to hide it in the secret stash they've hand since the longest of times.

"Hey there, Kiyoteru, I got your things too!" He skipped over and handed them to him. He looked as when passing everything out people had their eyes all lite like a little kid for Christmas. It was cute in a way.

He slyly smiled and went back to his room where we went in search for his ipod somewhere hidden in his bed. "dammit, where is it?" He started to toss everything off of the bed, in attempt to look for it. But the poor light, hot pink ipod was nowhere to be seen.

'Where, COULD you have gone?' He folded his arms at the bed, looking around the dark corners of his room not able to find anything out as of yet, he'd have to look for clues to where it even is.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Starting off the serious roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting off the serious roleplay

Post  Kaito Shion Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 am

Kaito could not help but smile at his little sister. She was his little sister after all, even if she's really infamous right now. He knows she's too busy to see him all the time that he would love, but she had work. and work needs to be done.

When he was that Luke brought over some Aisu, his eye brightened in delight from the msot wonderful kind of aisu he had once and he can't believe Luke remembered! [No really, twin, how the fuck do you remember that? THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO BRO!]

Kaito snuggled the jar and went back to Miku and leaned against her while eating the most magical of ice creams that has yet to be invented and known around the world.. around the world..around the world~

Kaito knew what he was going to do next for a cover.... But with more words..and other languages..Cause Kaito can so do other languages.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 am

The sun had set and the chilling wind was blowing softly through the trees. A figure was walking slowly, his scarf flowing gently in the breeze. His suit was clean, and his glasses shining even as his breathe fogged in the frigid air.

Kiyoteru Hiyama couldn't help but walk slowly, even if it was cold. He just had to admire the sky under its dark veil of night. He shivered a little and skipped a few steps to warm up slightly. Kiyo had stayed late to finish grading some papers for his beloved students, but also to partly avoid the others as they got ready for Gumi's party. It wasnt that he did not want to help! He really did! But...he was a new comer and had not really connected with anyone yet, not really anyway. Well...aside from the twins. The sensei just couldnt leave those little bundles of trouble alone.

"I wonder if they did their homework...pfft!" he paused, laughing aloud. "No way~"

His laughter ceased as the house came into view. Kiyoteru's breath caught when he saw the lights in the windows, feeling nervous already. He knew that there were a few VOCOLOIDS that, even if it wasnt outright dislike or hate, just didnt care for him being there. He was an outsider still, and might always be. This thought filled the young teacher with sadness.

His pace slowed then soon stopped as he stood in front of the walkway. He gazed up at the sky one last time before sighing and going to the door. He felt like singing now,to let out what he was feeling inside, but something held him back. It must have been that one of the others might have heard him. Or maybe he just had a moment of uncertainty, either way, the words died in his chest before they could make it out.

With another heavy sigh he opened the door to go inside, where warmth and smiles were, even if some of those smiles werent for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

The small sound of the door opening wasn't heard by Miku. She was too busy contemplating which form of suicide would be better. Well ok, maybe suicide was a bit extreme. If she could just gain some magic powers from somewhere to disappear for a little bit..

But then her mind cleared from all the negative thoughts. It was as if a rain of sunshine cut through the clouds of embarrassment and teenage problems. A wonderful, godly being had entered the room. It was her savior, it was her hero, it was a bag of leeks.

"LUKE. I LOVE YOU." She grabbed her giant box of leeks, completely ignoring Luke's plea while she started wolfing down the first few. As she ate her leeks she sat against the wall and leaned against her Nii-chan as the two of them escaped into complete bliss. Oh, her life was complete.

Then the door opened. Oh boy, MORE LEEKS?! "Yipee!" Without thinking, Miku lept up from her spot and immediately ran towards the door. There she found her target. It was Kiyo-kun! "Kiyo-kuuuun~!" Just before she gave her regular tackle, she stopped herself at stood, perfectly polite. "Can I have a leek please? All of mine are gone, and no one's gotten me any, PLEASE! I'M DESPERATE!" She started clinging to his arm, spewing lies. Well, more like half-lies. She was desperate, she just couldn't have enough leeks.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 am

Luke shyly smiled at his cute little sister, oh, if his sister was smaller than him and he could pet her all the time and look at her from above. No, he was about the same height, same age, everything other than same gender.

He watched as Miku was numming on the leeks and Kaito on his ice cream [YOU ARE TWIN, TWIN]
HE then heard the door, and sighed over Miku, she was very addicted to those leeks indeed. Maybe he should put her on a diet, she was getting a belly roll anyways.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 am

Kiyoteru had only seen a blur of greenish blue and closed his eyes, preparing himself for immediete tackling. To say he was shocked when no pain came was an understatement. Kiyo opened his eyes to see her standing politly, then jump to cling on his arm. He chuckled a little.

"I am afraid I do not have any leeks....Have you tried the kitchen?" he asked, tilting his head. A little strain was hidden in his voice from how strong her grip was. Yup, that was gonna bruise.

Kiyoteru looked over at Luke with a pleading look, unsure as to how to pry the little ball of energy and pigtails off his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 am

Luke sighed and smiled at Kiyoteru, pointing over to the floor with the tons of leek bags on the floor all over the place.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 am

Miku looked at her Kiyo-kun expectantly. Soon she would have even more leeks, and her life would be a little more complete than before. She could never be completely satisfied with leeks, you see. But then Kiyo-kun did something strange. He looked over her at someone else.

Feeling a sense of dread, Miku turned her head to see the devil. The devil named Luke. Wasn't that evil god thing named something like that? Lucifer...? Ok, maybe not that close, but the first two letters were the same! Maybe if she made her aura really dark she could make him go away.

Seeing her first tactic not working, she switched to a different one. She turned back at Kiyo-kun with the cutest and most desperate look she had in her armoire. "He's lying! Those aren't all filled, they're recycled boxes! Besides even if they were filled, it's not nearly enough, you know that! Besides, that half of boxes are probably filled with fake leeks just to get back at me or something! You have to believe me!!"

The one thought in her mind the entire time was, "Luke, you traitor!"

( I do NOT have a belly roll! D: )

Last edited by Miku Hatsune on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am

Kiyoteru sweatdropped. Well this was a perdicament. He lightly pried her off while shaking his head.

"If you want more you have to finish the other ones first. Besides, if the other's said no more then it isnt right to go to someone else and ask them instead. Now be a good girl and go enjoy your leeks okay?" he tried, obviously inwardly BEGGING that she would let him go and return to her leeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Miku let her hands be pried off by Kiyoteru, but she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She wasn't getting any more leeks? But this ALWAYS worked! This is all Luke-kun's fault.... Miku showed her dissatisfaction in the most respectable way she could. She pouted.

"But Kiyo-kun! It's fine to do that anyways! I mean it's not like you were supposed to know that I already had leeks... " If only Luke hadn't showed him the countless piles of boxes filled with leeks. He never would've figured it out if he hadn't shown him. Especially not since it made walking around the house much more difficult. She knew she was defeated, but the girl clearly was not leaving.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Kaito swung around to look at Miku. "But Miku-chan~ If you eat too much, you'll get roll!" He brightly smiled. "That's why there's Aisu!" he held out a jug, still eating out of it.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Miku stood there in front of Kiyo-kun, as if waiting for him to give in, when she heard her brother's voice. Then she heard her brother's voice say the thing that no one should say.

No one, absolutely no one, can say that she has a belly roll.

Do they realize how hard it is to hide those things?! Her fans noticed if she gained half a pound, forget a whole belly roll. And who could he talk anyway? He was eating ICE CREAM and he didn't gain a pound! That stuff was full of sugar but nothing ever happens to him! It's not like it would be easy to hide either. His jacket shows off his stomach. Ugh, the world was just so unfair! Why couldn't she eat like that?

So Miku turned and faced her brother. She filled her face with determination and said, "YOU CHEATER KAITO!" Then she ran. She ran the opposite direction of Kiyoteru and dived into the pile of leeks. She munched on one, making sure that she wasn't facing any of them.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Kaito watched his sister, holding th jug of ice cream and a spoon in each hand, just watching his sister run off. "How am I a cheater?" He asked himself in a mumble while licking the spoon of ice cream. He put down the ice cream and skipped over to find her. He opened door and door again, just to see if she was inside.

Then he he hear a small, and faint sound coming from a room. He walked over and opened the door and saw her in there. "Miku-cchaannn!" He said, flapping his arms around. "Why do you call me a cheater???" He looked rather upset.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Kiyoteru was at a bit of a loss. He sweatdropped as Miku threw a little tantrum and ran from her brother. Although the sensei had to admit, Kaito shouldnt have said that. Girls are very sensetive about their weight.

And scary....very very scary.

After a moment he decided to follow them to make sure there wasnt any bloodshed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Miku was sitting her pile, and eating leeks so intently, that she actually didn't hear Kaito and Kiyo-kun looking for her. She looked only at her leeks and tried to block out the world. By the time they found her, the height of her pile had substantially decreased.

And of course, Kaito was playing the fool. That lucky little.... ice-cream eater! Miku sniffled and checked her stomach. Is... is that fat? There wasn't a lot of it, but it was there. It was spilling over the button of her skirt.

"NO. Nononononononono! KAITO!" She got up and grabbed his shoulders with the intensity of a desperate woman. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! You have to repay MEEeeee! Get fat, with an otaku shirt or chest hair, I don't care, but MAKE ME SKINNY. Show me your ways!" She peered up at him with her eyes tearing up, and 1 pound heavier than before.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:00 am

Kaito looked at his little imouto with big eyes "O-Otaku? Miku-chan, are you okay? What's gotten into you? And my ways? What ways? There is no ways but your own!" He watched his sister almost go all berserk on him. Meaning, he might have just pissed her off somehow. And he didn't know why, cause you know, he's a block head sometimes, and he's slow. (LIKE ME 8'U *shot*) But he's still a big brother "What ever you need to help you stop with your panic like state I can help!" He pleaded his sister.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Hatsune Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 pm

This couldn't be. Why didn't she notice it before?! Why is her Nii-san such an idiot?! Miku could do nothing but just stare at her stupid brother. "Wha..." Why...? All he does is eat ice cream! With that line of thought in her head, the girl's expression started turning more and more angry until she had to let it out.

"WHY IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU THE ONE WITH THE SKINNY BODY!?" She shook her brother's shoulders with as much force as she could muster. "I'm the one that has concerts every night! And photo shoots, and commercials, and conventions, and surprise cameras flashing at me!" Tears started to well up as she strangled to death shook her brother. "Everyone's always looking at me! If I gain a single pound I'll.. I'll be yelled by Master for it, and.. and there will be a whole media event covering it. Everyone will assume I'm pregnant! I know they will because they did it just last month!"

Suddenly the tear-streaked face looked up at the familiar face she was used to. "Do you know what would happen if I wasn't happy anymore? There would be a strike. Master would be threatened with pitch forks. HOW COULD I LET THAT HAPPEN?! I would be deprived of leeks forever. They'd probably hand me over to a guy that's even worse of a pervert than you!" Miku finally let go of her brother. She wasn't really sure if he was still conscious or not, but by this point it didn't really matter. She was probably just going to go bury herself under of a pile of leeks and then go on an exercising rage later.

(People wonder how Miku got to be so buff. ...Now you know.)

Last edited by Miku Hatsune on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make the PLOT THICKEN.)
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2