Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagamine Rin tryout

3 posters

Go down

Kagamine Rin tryout Empty Kagamine Rin tryout

Post  Kagamine Rin Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:33 am

Finally being brave for once and trying my hand in these things, hopefully I'll gain a satisfactory result~.

Name: Kagamine Rin
Email: Not your best bet, since I rarely log into it.
MSN: Nope
Facebook: None... (God I'm so lame).
Pairings: I'm good with any pairings, I pretty much like any pairing with Rin anyways.

I also wish to let you guys know that my internet connection for my computer can be mean to me, and will cut off time to time. Luckily, my phone has internet access, but it limits what I can do(and you can see that in this tryout since I usually write longer...).

Tryout

Laying on a deep forest green couch was a small, petite blonde female who wore a uniform that looks like a sailor fuku school uniform; the small girl was just lazing about on the couch, with a small orange-flavored ice cream cup in hand with a white plastic spoon in the other, eating in a slow, lazy manner. It was strange to think that somebody like this young blinded was acting like any normal teen, since this girl was the famous blonde VOCALOID Kagamine Rin; mirror image to Kagamine Len.

There was nothing that Rin could do however, seeing how everybody in the house seemed to go off somewhere when Rin woke up from her nap. The only thing she could do at this point was watch TV and eat some ice cream that was Kaito's; she didn't think that the said blue-haired male would even be bothered by her stealing some ice cream since he basically had 100 pounds of it in the freezer(literally), much to some of the VOCALOID's dismay.

But at least it wasn't as bad as Miku's strange, strange obsession with green onions. Seriously, what was with that? Rin couldn't even think up a answer to why the diva would like such a stinky thing... It wasn't natural unlike Rin's liking for oranges -- Now that was natural.

Rin let out a groan, along with a frown that formed on her lips. Damn it, when would those guys come back? It had been like a hour! The girl huffed, puffing her cheeks and sat up on the couch with her arms crossed in a annoyed manner. "Well, if they aren't going to come back then I'll have to teach them a lesson for ditching me!" Rin smirked deviously as a plan formed in her head. Oh, how wonderful it was to have a mind like hers; she already had something in mind. She would just merely take all of Luke's tuna, Teto's bread, Kaito's ice cream, and Miku's leeks and just get rid of them.

They thought she wasn't important enough to wake up and bring with them, then they probably didn't need their precious items. Rin giggled evilly at her plan, she couldn't wait to see their faces ad they would go through the kitchen looking for a snack if their beloved character items. "Karma's a bitch, guys."

The blonde hopped off of the couch, perfectly landing on her toes(even though it did hurt a little), and hurried off to the immense kitchen area of the VOCALOID(and UTAU) house. The place was HUGE, but more room for oranges, Rin guessed. She skipped near the trash can, looking to see if she could get any empty, clean garbage bags to fill tuna, leeks, bread, and ice cream with. And to her luck, she did find one which she eagerly grabbed with a small devious smile. Rin then went over to the fridge and freezer, grabbing all the ice cream, tuna, and leeks she could get; then going to the area of the kitchen where the breads were and grabbed as much French bread as she could. And while she was at it, the girl grabbed a few oranges and stuffed them into her pocket.

Once finished with this task of gathering, Rin was still somehow managing to even move the (most likely) 200 pound bag. Kudos to her for doing that strength training with Meiko, she knew it would be useful at many points, and this was one of them. She flipped the bag over her right shoulder, and continued out of the kitchen area, down many halls, and out of the front door where she saw the dark grey trash can out on the curb. Oh yeah! She forgot, but today was actually trash day, where the garbage truck would empty the garbage can. What a lucky day! Rin smirked at the luck she had as she threw the character item-filled bag into the garbage. She turned on her toe, then trotting back over to the front door of the house. Once she entered it again, she closed the door, locking it and trotted down the halls to get back to the living room as she munched on the Orange she took out of her pocket.

She had her revenge now -- Well, except on Taito, but she didn't care for getting revenge on him since he seemed like a violent fellow, even more violent than her and Meiko where angry combined. Eh, it didn't matter anyways. The girl shrugged once she finished her citrus snack.

Last edited by Kagamine Rin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors)
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Kagamine Rin tryout Empty Re: Kagamine Rin tryout

Post  Kagamine Rin Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 am

Feels utterly alone right now ;w;
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm

This is so perfect. Now we wait for Luke to accept you... When he's done doing things with the site...
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Megurine Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Wow, this is REALLY good. Well, welcome to the forum! I will be online more since I'm done messing around on my break. Here we all know each other so it's like a family because it's fun like that.
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagamine Rin Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

D'awww, I'm glad you guys like it so much.

And I'm glad to be apart of the team now! Thanks for the warm welcomes. Smile
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down