Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakupo Kamui's tryout

2 posters

Go down

Gakupo Kamui's tryout Empty Gakupo Kamui's tryout

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Name: Gakupo, or Sarah
Email: goldsmithsarah80
MSN: No.
Facebook: Not a facebook fan.
Pairings? : I can't do GakupoxLen or GakupoxYuuki I'm a fan of GakupoxLuka though.

Tryout –
“Your name is Gakupo?”

A tall slender man half turned, his violet locks gently tumbling over his shoulder. His face was masculine and he wore the outfit of a samurai. But he also had a shade of eye shadow on and his sword produced soft notes every time it moved in its sheath. The eyes on his face were deep, but also wore a strange color of purple. When he opened his mouth to reply, a low sounds came out, very unique compared to other voices.

“Yes, that’s my name.”

The woman in front of him was rather good looking herself, with a body full of curves and short reddish hair that added an air of maturity around her. She dressed herself in a simple red outfit of a top and shorts, the top having a low v-neck to it. She was around the same as age Gakupo, but she wasn’t really his type. He preferred long hair, and she looked too much of the mother-type.

She shifted the weight to her left foot, put and hand on her hip, and said, “Oh good. My name is Meiko. Our family is waiting for you over at the house. You’ve got your own building, but I thought I could introduce you to them on the way. After all, we’re going to be your next door neighbors. “

When she continued staring at him for a few minutes, he raised an eyebrow. “Something wrong..?”

“Oh! Well you’re just kind of… unique. What’s with that disk in your chest, and why does your sword make noises?”

“Oh, this?” He placed a thin hand on his sword and gripped the hilt without taking it out. “This is Miburi. He’s my instrumentation when I sing!” A loving gaze settled on the sword. “We’ve fought many battles together, and there was rare a foe who could stand to our power. We’ve even destroyed a whole army on our own!”

He got a blank stare in reply. She could have noted that he hadn’t answered her question about the disc, but he didn’t seem to notice and for some reason, she didn’t really want to know the answer. “Right. Well. We’re going to need a ride back. I can call a taxi-“

“Oh, that won’t be necessary. I’ve brought my own ride.” To prove his point he put his fingers to his lips and sent out a loud whistle. Moments passed without anything changing, and Meiko was about to go ahead and call that taxi when a noise was heard.

It sounded like horse hoofs , and in the distance, the setting sun embraced the form of a stallion riding toward the station they were at. Meiko stared at wonder. As it got closer, though, she noticed that something was strange about the horse. First of all it had no head. Or a tail. And it seemed to be purple.

Behind her, Gakupo let out a ‘Whoa there’ and the creature-thing galloped toward him on wooden plank legs.

“Wha- what is that?” Meiko’s red eyes stared in a sort of wonder, but not so much horror, as Gakupo was accustomed. Almost like she was used to this sort of thing.

“Oh, this is L.E. A great warrior has to have a great stallion after all.” He nodded as if it was the most logical thing in the world to have a purple horse with wood legs and no head.

“But… that’s not a horse.”

“Well no, of course not. That’s why I called him L.E. ‘Little Eggplant’ He’s and eggplant mount!”

Seconds turned into minutes as Gakupo still waited for a reply from his to-be-neighbor. He was starting to get worried when he couldn’t read her face after 10 minutes when her face relaxed into a smile.

“You know what Gakupo? I think you’ll do just fine here.”

Back to top Go down

Gakupo Kamui's tryout Empty Re: Gakupo Kamui's tryout

Post  Luke Megurine Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

ACCEPTED.
I really liked this.
Also, I'm sorry it's kinda slow. >w<
I'm at work all the time, so yeah.
But I know some people come on here some of the times so please enjoy~
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Really? I'm glad you liked it!
Well, I won't mind it being slow. I have a pretty busy schedule too. Just so long as I can rp!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Gakupo~
*sparkle eyes*
It's nice to meet you FINALLY.
I'm so lazy... ehh hee...
SO, YEAH!
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com