Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaito's tryout of AISU!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Kaito's tryout of AISU!!!! Empty Kaito's tryout of AISU!!!!

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 am

Name: Kaito Shion
Email: cecilebakura@yahoo.com
MSN: Yes
Facebook: Have.
Pairings?: A lot of things yo.

Tryout --

Kaito walked out of the hidden ally way need the house, he REALLY didn't feel like he should go home yet, or at all. Seems like lately all the new VOCALOIDs were taking his place in the family. He didn't even KNOW how Meiko was able to stay the way she is, well, no, he knew, she was VIOLENT.

Sighing again he walked back to the ice cream store he has been the past few hours. Seeing it closed, and him being a little depressed he began to walk back home in defeat. He saw the door, and in the window he saw the younger ones singing and having a good time with the newer people.

This brought this hurt, his heavy feeling on his chest. He was being replaced, but he could do nothing but smile like he was nothing but optimistic and had to ignore everything everyone was tossing in his face.

"They all...Left me... but.." He remembers his brothers, made from him. They can never forget him, they love him, or that's his delusion. They never come to visit him, heck-- Masuta might have forgotten about him too.

But all he can do is smile at everything, everyone, ignored the remarks, ignore everything. He leaned onto the wall near the door, not seeing that no one has even noticed him watching them all have their little 'fun'. Kaito had it. He walked in, with no one noticing, as usual, and got into his room and he locked himself in there. He just let out these tears he never knew he had.

After so many years you would think that he would go up against his angst that he has but it has cough up to him, he lost the game and cried. He never felt so much shame. He sat back on the floor.

'sorezore no basho e tabidatte mo' He tapped his finger on the floor while singing and crying, causing the songs and versus to stop at random times.

'tomodachi da kiku made mo nai jan' He kept singing till he driffed off into a deep, deep sleep.
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kaito's tryout of AISU!!!! Empty Re: Kaito's tryout of AISU!!!!

Post  Luke Megurine Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 am

Well, hello, I thought you were going to do this and I'm happy you did!
Welcome to Vocachat!
Please, help me run this site. ;w;
Luke Megurine
Luke Megurine
Admin

https://vocachat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Shion Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 am

Sure, I already told you how to add a chatbox, now you have to be awesome. =w=
Kaito Shion
Kaito Shion
Admin

http://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down