Vocachat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miku's Tryout~

2 posters

Go down

Miku's Tryout~ Empty Miku's Tryout~

Post  Miku Hatsune Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 am

Name: Miku Hatsune
Email: classical.master@yahoo.com
MSN: yes
Facebook: yep!
Pairings: I'm happy to try anything!

Midnight:

The fans where cheering, and all her adrenaline was pumping! She had be playing the past few hours, and now she was going to on keep going. She'd do anything for these fans! Hearing them shout with the power of raw love and respect for her was endearing, and she loved it. She walked up to the front of the stage like she'd owned it, and danced and sang to another of her popular songs: World is Mine.

5 a.m.

Miku let out a yawn as she browsed the internet. She checked all her various songs and the comments. Her concert ended a few hours ago, but she found that she always needed that extra hour to relax before she could sleep. Don't be fooled by those yawns, she really wasn't relaxed enough to sleep yet! She opened her mouth yet again to yawn, which brought tired tears to her eyes. Well, maybe she was a little tired.

1 p.m.

She woke with a stretch. Oh, was that a good rest. Her clock read 1 in the afternoon, but that was normal right? All the other vocaloids were just really weird. I mean seriously, how did they even get up that early without being sleep deprived? And they were worried about her sleeping patterns. Sheesh.

1:30 p.m.

After eating a bowl of leek cereal (which is absolutely delicious by the way), Miku went and checked her desk for paperwork. Curses. It was there. Now she actually had to work. So the girl did the thing she did every day. The thing that annoyed her to no end as it distracted her from her music and friends. She carried all her paperwork to Kiyoteru's desk.

She did this every day, but for some befuddling reason, they kept sending all the paper to her desk. So she ended up having to exert so much effort as carrying it over to Kiyo-kun! Talk about a drag. She did have other things to do, you know. So, she snuck it onto Kiyo-kun's desk while he wasn't looking and went to the practice room where she knew he wouldn't disturb her. Then when he saw what she had done, he would give up and do all the work like usual.

6 p.m.

She and the twins were running around the house again. Oh, how she just loved to push Kiyo-kun's buttons. He hated playing or 'horseplay' as other adults called it. Pssh, homes were where the heart was right? Her heart was with playing so that's exactly what she did. Later on, Gumi joined in to, much to Gakupo's annoyance and Miku's pleasure.

10:30 p.m.

It was that time again. She had another concert, and after getting pysched up with everyone else at the house, she was ready! Miku Hatsune was about to do what she lived for. The lights went up, the crowd cheered, and she went back up on stage again to her lovable, adoring fans. Oh how life was good.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune

http://mixofmusicandcosplay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Miku's Tryout~ Empty Re: Miku's Tryout~

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 am

oAo ...Impressive, Miku-chan~

*feels inferior* ;A;

Back to top Go down

Miku's Tryout~ Empty Re: Miku's Tryout~

Post  Miku Hatsune Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

You're not inferior... ;n;